What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

US based seed suppliers?

rolandomota

no but i can say i live in a prohibited state (texas) and order seeds from spain uk and canada with no problems sending cash! I do know their are usa based banks but i am not interested at the moment besides im guessing they dont sell many sativas like ace and cannabiogen good luck with that

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Check out Great Lakes Genetics out of Clio Michigan. The have a decent web site, and Drag Boat Jeff is a great guy. My last order I missed the Bodhi Seeds Tee shirt promotion, but Drag Boat sent me a bunch of other Bodhi seeds stuff. Several of my orders from Europe were taken by US customs which makes me crazy so I was glad that someone mentioned I should use GLG.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
US seedbanks are everywhere, now.

I find they don't have the inventory or selection that the overseas banks do but shipping is usually about 1 week or less.

I have used Southern Oregon Seeds, DC Seed Exchange and Oregon Elite Seeds and all 3 were A-OK.

bigAl25

Veteran
I have dealt with a seedbank in Spain and sent my payment to them, then low and behold the seeds came from Colorado. How fucking cool is that? Real damn cool. PM me if you want to know the seedbank. Everything is IRIE MON.

My first ever seed order for five seeds from Amsterdam arrived in a week. My second apparently got nabbed by customs. The seed bank gave me a refund but made me wait two months. I guess they need to do that.

I have a feeling customs is now on to which countries, like Amsterdam, are shipping seeds to the US and pulling those packages for a look inside. Either that or my name is in a database whereby when the PO scans the address it automatically gets pulled aside.

I assume buying inside the states will eliminate the customs issues. However, are these US seed banks wiling to ship to states where recreational is still illegal? I've emailed a few and gotten no replies. I wonder if they are legit or the Feds trolling for suckers.

I have dealt with a seedbank in Spain and sent my payment to them, then low and behold the seeds came from Colorado. How fucking cool is that? Real damn cool. PM me if you want to know the seedbank. Everything is IRIE MON.

I'll take a guess it was Resin Seeds in Spain.

Latest posts

Latest posts