What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Meraxes

Veteran
attachment.php

Attachments

• aid1998875-728px-Crack-a-Whip-Step-1-preview.jpg
    aid1998875-728px-Crack-a-Whip-Step-1-preview.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 51

minds_I

Veteran
when you get a random phone call about ads/politics/charities...."just a moment and let you talk to the guy with the money", then just set down the phone and ignore it.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
^^^when they call my response is... Give me your cell number and I'll give ya a call back, and their reply is... I don't want to give out my # to wich I respond, why not? Ohh so you don't want some shithead calling you on your free time so then why the fuck are you calling me.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right around '96 my dad was in a local nursing home up here, an excellent facility, anyway as I was close I'd visit often, always bringing my springer spaniel Trixie, the dog he really loved

A friend of mine had a Labrador bitch that had dropped a litter, it was week #4/5 for the pups and so Billy allowed me to take one black, one chocolate, and one yellow lab puppy to visit the nursing home.

The residents loved them and of course the pups enjoyed the mild mannered (yet excited) handling by the elders. After a couple of hours things started to quiet down so I gathered all the pups and hung out chatting in the activity room with our local dentist, his mom sitting nearby in a wheelchair w/a puppy in her lap; Jeff would lean over and ask his mom something but she'd mumble softly, her eyes nearly closed w/a satisfied look on her face and just kept stroking that chocolate puppy, she was in a very happy place.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

There is an two old women that take a short walk around the block when the weather is nice...anyway, I have a 6 pound poodle that they love to talk to through the fence. When I can, I have my boy carry the dog over to them when they go by so they can spend a few minutes petting the dog.

The thing is they get soo much joy from such a small thing...makes me feel good. The boy learns to be compassionate and the good can always do with more attention.

minds_I

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

ScreenHunter_299%20Apr.%2018%2001.53_zpsacn6z8ws.jpg

When I motor down to Bemidji to do some shopping I always avoid the big box stores unless going there is necessary.

N

noyd666

cat just bought her latest capture, wriggling tail of lizard lol. go lizard go.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yosemitebear Mountain Double Rainbow,
damn near 43M views.......

[YOUTUBEIF]OQSNhk5ICTI[/YOUTUBEIF]

has anyone ever named a strain 'Double Rainbow'?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rabbits in my yard...so much for any benefits of having a hound for a pet, LOL!:biggrin:

just 2 days ago my dachshund & a huge cottontail had a staring contest. big bunny lives in the big brush pile, I'm so reluctant to burn off this old (about 12 yrs) pile for fear of BBQing a bunch of kind critters.......

Latest posts

Latest posts