What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Now here's some of the vegging babies and teens......
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
i love your new playground.....i know you love all that room....and now idiot partners to babysit....DJXX

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'll be creeping around too, I like basement grows. I'm jealous of all the room you have. It's looking good down there and your screens filled in really nicely. :yes:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks guys!!! Put some white plastic (generic panda film) on one of the veg area walls last night. Been running electrical wire hooking up outlets for the other flower room, prolly gonna finish that up tonight. Been re-arranging seed plants, and up-potting some to make mothers.

In less than 2 weeks the other flower room is gonna be up and running, and loaded with Glue. Might end up putting some seed plants I don't care about keeping in there if all my glue's aren't the size I want them to be. I will clone them of course, cause can't be doing a one and done. Might find the next "must have of '15 uber clone only shit" lol. Seriously though it's hard for me to eliminate strains. It's real hard for me to kill a plant that doesn't have anything wrong with it. Plus I haven't had a chance to grow any of the "new to me' strains outdoors yet.

I'm gonna list off some strains I have now in no particular order that are already growing. Some are infant seedlings, some are teens, and the two old lady's are Gorilla Glue #4, and GSC(forum cut). I have diamond girl, big buddah cheese, grape kush, kings kush, candyland, belladonna, black berry og, c99, silver kush, deep cheese, sweet cheese, fuego, kush n' cheese, sour kush(headband), karma's og, la confidential, white widow, green crack, cream caramel, goji og, the cornerstone, pineapple express, bay dream, 24 kt gold, kalishnakova, cole train, chemdog and a few more "store bought'.

Then I have a bunch of crosses where a male Strawberry Dogshit was used to hit up- white lemon, gg#4, forum cookies, candyland, flowerbomb kush, critical nevile's haze, deadhead og, and kosher kush. I have some of each of those crosses going as well.

So I have a lot of genetics to sift thru, lol. I always start too many seeds..hahaha. It's gonna be fun and I can't wait to see what I find!!!!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thanks guys!!! Put some white plastic (generic panda film) on one of the veg area walls last night. Been running electrical wire hooking up outlets for the other flower room, prolly gonna finish that up tonight. Been re-arranging seed plants, and up-potting some to make mothers.

In less than 2 weeks the other flower room is gonna be up and running, and loaded with Glue. Might end up putting some seed plants I don't care about keeping in there if all my glue's aren't the size I want them to be. I will clone them of course, cause can't be doing a one and done. Might find the next "must have of '15 uber clone only shit" lol. Seriously though it's hard for me to eliminate strains. It's real hard for me to kill a plant that doesn't have anything wrong with it. Plus I haven't had a chance to grow any of the "new to me' strains outdoors yet.

I'm gonna list off some strains I have now in no particular order that are already growing. Some are infant seedlings, some are teens, and the two old lady's are Gorilla Glue #4, and GSC(forum cut). I have diamond girl, big buddah cheese, grape kush, kings kush, candyland, belladonna, black berry og, c99, silver kush, deep cheese, sweet cheese, fuego, kush n' cheese, sour kush(headband), karma's og, la confidential, white widow, green crack, cream caramel, goji og, the cornerstone, pineapple express, bay dream, 24 kt gold, kalishnakova, cole train, chemdog and a few more "store bought'.

Then I have a bunch of crosses where a male Strawberry Dogshit was used to hit up- white lemon, gg#4, forum cookies, candyland, flowerbomb kush, critical nevile's haze, deadhead og, and kosher kush. I have some of each of those crosses going as well.

So I have a lot of genetics to sift thru, lol. I always start too many seeds..hahaha. It's gonna be fun and I can't wait to see what I find!!!!

You can't go through life half-assing everything right? :laughing: You're sure to find some keepers.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Well...things are jammin' right along. Here's some day 17 pics of the glue/cookie scrog. It's moving along nicely. On the 3 week date is when I'm gonna clean underneath the net.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
OMG can't even imagine a playground like that...looks proper...nice nice...gonna stink..DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here we are at 3 weeks into flower. I cleaned out all the bottoms last night, and did some training.......
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Now here's some of the seed plants.....GG#4s1's are first. I have 6 of them.
picture.php

Next up are the x's with Strawberry Dogshit as the father...
picture.php

picture.php

The forum x that has the "droppy leaves" is a trait inherited from the father. The f2's he made showed the same droppy leaves (just like how they hang on the Deadhead OG I used to have and should be getting back soon.

These are the two glue x's that came up above the dirt first when the seeds were started. #1 looks to be a boy upon further inspection, #2 is still in the air....
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So outta the Strawberry Dogshit x's, I found a Deadhead x, and a Forum GSC x that are females. I have like 30+ seeds I popped with the Strawberry Dogshit as the father so I'm hoping to find some more girls in the following days/week. Here's the 2 I found so far...
picture.php

picture.php

The forum cross is definitely forum dom. I really hope the buds are bigger than the cut. The Deadhead cross reeks on the stem rub, just like her momma. I'm starting to get excited to say the least.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see you're keeping busy in here. Lookin good Double.
Hope you get a bunch of girls from your seeds! Good luck

:tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Busy isn't the word.......I forgot how much work it is building a grow from scratch. Just about done with the second flower room as of last night. Gotta put some active intakes in and hook up the exhaust from the lights into a filter. Finish the run-off system, and build a scrog screen. Then it's all set to put plants in on Friday. Got some glues that are getting pretty big....I can't wait!

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Showed up late but just caught up to speed. Good looking work DT OG.

Best vibes going forward.

I'll be lurkin. :tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Been lurking for a while and I can say you are on point my friend ,can't wait to see the x's :tiphat: