What's new

cannot access my page ...

S

Sat X RB

good morning Skip!

clicking on my Username does not lead to my page ... in fact it doesn't lead anywhere ... even tho' the connecting thingo at the left hand top goes round and round. thus I cannot see my page as others see it ... can you fix this for me?

hope life is stress-free for you ...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
clicking your name should make a drop down menue open, you then select profile and walla, done! works fine for me.

S

Sat X RB

thankyou GaiusMarius ... however this does NOT happen as you say. I even managed to recall my high school French and said "...voila" as I clicked the mouse. but still nothing ... thanks again ...

S

Sat X RB

No Marius, didn't switch browser. just clicked and this time it worked! but ... bearing your suggestion in mind I 'm wondering if I have an intermittent fault with my Mouse. thanks!

S

Sat X RB

You are VERY QUICK to reply!

I just clicked on my Username again and once more it did not work.

Mouse or Browser (Firefox) cannot be problem because the "connecting" logo at the top left side of my screen begins to turn when I click ... but leads nowhere ... like, I just get into a loop ... back to where I began ...

and the progress messages above the left hand side of the Task Bar say: "Waiting for Icmag" but never continue to "connecting".

Ha! the ghost in the machine! PS all my add-ons are disconnected.

Latest posts

Latest posts