What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please put the side bar back

toppin

Veteran
Its still there click on the 2 down arrow on the right side of new post and it should pop up or at the very top right of the screen click on new post. Hope this helps if thats what your asking about?

Blue Socks

Its still there click on the 2 down arrow on the right side of new post and it should pop up or at the very top right of the screen click on new post. Hope this helps if thats what your asking about?

Thanks for trying but that's not what I was talking about.

The "Newest Post" feature that I'm talking about used to be on the left hand side of the screen and near the top. When I open IC mag now that whole side bar area is gone. There was links to SB and SBoo on there, ads, and other little misc things. Now I'm not seeing it anymore.

And I am using the "Full Site" feature so it's not because of that.

I'm not seeing anyway to bring back the side bar stuff so if it's just a permanent change was there a reason? It really was helpful to see what the latest posts were instead of having to go through each individual forum and look there.

Skip

Veteran
It's still there. If you can't see it, try using the "new posts" button on the right. Does the same but shows more.

Blue Socks

Ok that helped a little bit, in that I can see the new posts now, but it's still inconvenient to have to click that button every time I leave a thread.

Whatever if it's going to just stay this way then I'll shut up about it

Blue Socks

Took 5 months but I see the "latest post" bar is back on the side of the main page. Thanks for finally getting around to that ;)