What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peakseed Blueberry

harry74

Veteran
Glo F2& Mistery 51 days 12/12

Glo F2& Mistery 51 days 12/12

Glo F2 showing some Purple colours.

Mistery could be down allready but as I watered yesterday, I will wait till the pot is dry. Milky trichomes can be seen.

Glo smells Sweet.

Mistery acid, citric, I think in Lime when I smell her.

harry74

Veteran
Mistery & Glo F2 down

Mistery & Glo F2 down

53 days 12/12 everything down, lights off.

Erradication Squad working Monday.

I keep Bay Dream going till seeds are done, even when I can see some breaking the pod allready.
After cleaning I´ll be doing GLO F3 and 3 more crosses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuEO77NZnP4

Que te vaya bonito......Pendejos.

:wave::flowers2:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I recently finished my Peak Seeds Blueberry grow. Here's a summary and some pics:

I have been pleasantly surprised by this one! I wasn't expecting much because of how inbred this line is, but even with a low yield it is worth keeping around because the high is awesome and these are beautiful, aromatic little plants. None of them hermied, and they all ended up smelling like blueberry muffins. They all also exhibited varying degrees of purpling. The one I kept was based on its nice-looking single cola structure.

O4i5YLJ.jpg

TK8rIJU.jpg

The high is possibly what some might call "boring," but it's this boring factor that actually makes it my regular smoke. It's strong without being overwhelming, but it's calming too. There is a lot of physical sedation, and euphoria, with this strain, but it's also felt in the head. I do feel waves of euphoria when I smoke this, almost like with mushrooms! But honestly it's just a very functional, calming, medicinal high that is fairly transparent, so I can pretty much do whatever while under its influence, whether that means going to work or going to sleep.

jGXg2Xk.jpg

rangergord

Awesome bud Hush! I grew it out once but had all females with one of them turning hermi at the end. It was sterile and so I ended up with no seeds. The bud was great. Just tried to grow it a second time with new seeds. For some reason the seeds all germinated but then refused to grow roots. Like they had no vigor and they perished. None of my other seeds have done this. Anyway I am moving on to another indica instead.

harry74

Veteran
Nice one Hush:wave:. I hope everything is right not just grow-wise, healthwise and that.

I´m making BB F3 at the moment; quite experimental.

I just want to do some to have a look what comes out.If I like what I see the idea for the future is to go back to de F2.

I´ve got around 270 seeds + more of second quality.

Low germination rate ( around 50%) + many mutant plants.

I would love to germinate all of them lol, a proper selection.
The germination rate is not going to improve.

May be in 2016.
I´ve got allready BB F2 X GLO F2 seeds. I hope the GLO will add taste/flavour. Will see; I´m popping some next year yes or yes.

:tiphat:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Yeah man, things are going well health-wise and grow-wise. Thanks. :) I'm just getting my gardens going again now that things are calming down for me. Plus I'm running out of blueberry, and I like that shit way too much to let that happen, so yeah I just got my 2x2 tent setup the other day for a tight mini-SOG of my keeper Blueberry. Hoping to get about 5 ounces from this round. I also got F2 seeds that I made during the last round, and I can't wait to dig through those and start making some crosses!

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
anyone 2018?
i think bb will be one of the strains in my garden. just wan't to hear how it's going nowadays :)

newbert

i grew out 2 plants of peaks bb a couple years ago and they were solid smoke. the smell was fruity blueberry with a doughy vanilla muffin type background to it. it translated into a smooooooth sweet syrupy berry smoke.

its worth noting that it was the first time i grew cannabis and i was worried they would be all over the place. in reality, they were fairly easy to grow ( i grew with topsoil and compost in 5 gallon containers outside). both turned out similar phenos; a main bud with some supporting branching on the underside, a sort of xmas tree look. the buds looked very similar to hush's, light green with some touches of dark green and grey purple.

the high was very relaxing and slightly euphoric. the closest thing i could compare it to would be a light benzo type buzz. its not as heavy as sour diesel or some of the modern hybrids but the fact that it gives a good three hours of relaxation with real smooth smoke and aftereffects (little to no 'traditional' indica comedown... but i didnt flower for too long. once again i picked when the buds looked similar to hush's maybe 50% clear 50% cloudy. i picked a little early id say) made it one of my favorite smokes.

id recommend it to anyone looking for a good representation of old school blueberry genetics. mike is a pleasure to do business with, peak seeds are where its at!

Latest posts

Latest posts