What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what a historic day!

thanks for making this possible Gypsy and many thanks Skip for making it happen.

that tou8b was my least favorite part of being a mod

H

Homer J Pimpin

isn't it amazing how such a small gracious gesture such as lifting a restriction
can considerably change the atmosphere round here........Great move.........

Easygrowing

Veteran
:good: yes thats Good style Gypsy ! people will always find the best,no matter what..Have to smoke one on that !
:tiphat: det var pokkers !

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
so does this mean w/ can finally get sum.... BeanH0 seeds stocked @ a bay/b00 near U......

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All things mature in time...in spite all things, for ICm to truly be a home for ALL cannabis, this had to change. I am going to sprout my Qleaner now that I can share my experiences openly...

Gypsy...glad to see this change of heart/mindset. Proud of you...honestly. Where ever you went, it must be doing some good on your soul! Cheers and thank you for this...

dank.Frank

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome news :woohoo:
Looking forward to reading and seeing new strains from other breeders I haven't heard of before.
Definitely a couple of steps forward in the right direction for this canna community :good:
:joint:

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
great!

although I've never had problems with the rule I think this change a very good thing.
This means that you can also mention names of breeders far censored?

Skip

Veteran
This means that you can also mention names of breeders far censored?
I think there are only 2 or 3 breeders whose names are censored. This does not affect that, as there was probably other reasons why those names were censored...

F

Funion

Thank you for the change in policy!
Now if only I could feel this good about my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts