What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HelP My Brain Doesn't Get HiGh!!

N

narko

no i think without cannabinoid system you would be dead shortly after birth... atleast the genetically modified mice were.

i have not gotten high for years....save acetate.

have you tried vaporizing hash oil? that works for most, at least for awhile. then it's acetate.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
MonsterHitz: You can't get high all of a sudden, or you've never gotten high?

If the former, take a break.

I often find that if I go without smoking for a few days that my tolerance decreases significantly.

Perhaps you need to chill a bit?

smokefrogg

Veteran
what have you been smoking? find the polar opposite of it!

if you are puffing all kinds of kush, find a pure sativa like some thai or a pure haze, it'll be sure to knock your mind for one

WelderDan

Veteran
I knew someone once that swore Hash didn't get her high, at all. So we smoked her out to 3 or 4 grams of some good stuff. Made her take 6 or 8 hits in a row with a small break, then five or 6 more. She swore she wasn't stoned, but she could barely keep her eyes open.

She was obviously ripped, but I think she didn't perceive it that way. She still swore the next day she didn't get high, but we all saw she was.

H

h^2 O

unless you're taking a medication that happens to block the same receptors THC and cannabinoids bind to, or use heavy drugzzz or something, I can't see why you wouldn't get high. If it's because you smoke all day long, every day, you would need to change the strain up. But even then you would still be getting high, you just wouldn't feel that high because your body is so used to cannabis.
I think we're going to need Leonard Nemoy to do an In Search Of on this one. I can't see why you're not getting high. Unless like I said, you're using heroin or a prescription narcotic and you're so high from that you don't seem to get anything out of smoking. Hopefully you're not using heroin or prescription drugs.

DeoXy

I can't imagine anyone to be immune to it, are you inhaling properly? :p

I can't help but to ask this as well? lol.. sorry to hear.. hopefully you figure that out and it doesn't mean on to harder pastures!:tiphat:

btw edibles work wonders when made properly ;)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes cannabis consumption will get you very medicated. If you make some please read up on the subject. Some people can take to much and the high is not enjoyable. it also last 2x longer then smoking it.

You have to smoke the buds not the leaves :) If I knew you I can gareentee you would be leaving with a big smile on your face lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol its in the mail HB1 :) Don't blame me if yuor unable to function very well after you partake. JK

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need some Sweet Tooth :bigeye:

Had to lol :smoke out:

I second the edibles, a good batch of nice strong brownies done right will put anyone on the couch with glazed eyes and a big shit eating grin on their face. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts