What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Walmart Greenhouse Grow In The South East

nappybutbald

I purchased a walmart WeatherGuard Greenhouse (6.5' H x 6' W x 8' L)
for about $217 or so.
DSC00464.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00466.jpg
And so my grow begins!!!!!!!

nappybutbald

This is what I started my grow with.
IMG_0302.jpg
I left three bean for later but anyway got a little Big Bang, El Nino, White Widow, Himalaya Gold and Cheese!

nappybutbald

OK these two were started a week or three before the other ones, Now I know I purchased an all indica pack of seed so why is one of them growing like a sativa which it is go figure. And believe me am not mad hope it is some of the best i ever had.:thank you:
IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

nappybutbald

A week or two later!:tiphat:
IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg
if you look at the bottom of the greenhouse I had to turn a cinder block up right and raise the house by 16 inches plant way tall.

nappybutbald

I had to raise the house again by 8 inches total 24 inches off the ground and yes it's hell getting in and out there is a bar at the bottom of the greenhouse because it suppose to sit on the ground different plan next year.
DSC00423.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts