What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC 36 Hempy 160w cfl bud shots

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Hi yosun, so far, I've been using the drops that come with a GH ph kit, but when they run out I'll get a digital ph pen.

As for the water, I was using tap, but this last grow I decided to start using RO from one of those machines around town, It's really cheap and reasonable for small grows as far as toting around the big jugs. I will be getting an RO filter in a few weeks, because my grow tunnel is going to need 15 gallons per watering. Filling 6 5 gallon jugs twice a week might arouse some suspicion.

yosun

sam,thanks for getting back to me,might i ask how long you veg for before putting them in the bins? and once they go into the bins,is it directly 12/12?

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I never really counted the days, but if I had to say, maybe 2 weeks before they went into the hempy troughs and a few days in the troughs and then they were bloomed.

If you look back in the thread you might could put together some numbers and come up with something a little more accurate. Its hard to pinpoint when vegging starts from a clone, I think everyone would have a different opinion.

yosun

lol,in case your wondering i am planning to steal..well,steal is kinda harsh,how about "co-op" your setup:) my cab is 26 inches wide,18 inches deep and 40 inches tall,i have 200 watts of cfl in there right now..i am off to walmizart to look for some containers,kinda wanna get 3,and try and stagger them every 2 weeks,just sucks,i have 7 nice small plants but they are all in soil,i need to find a good way(threads?) to rinse them safely

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Dutchmasters is a 2 part fertilizer, I also use their potash+ for a bloom booster and botanicare cal-mag. On my next order, I'm getting the Zone, liquid light and saturator.

To clean the soil from your roots, put a bucket in the kitchen sink, fill it with water, submerge the roots with one hand and with the other use the spray want under water to spray the rootball. Thats just what I would do, do whatever you want.

yosun

thank you for the info,i just picked up maxigro and maxi bloom,the guy at the store said it was a nice introduction for a first timer,he said i could always get fancier with additives like koolbloom and stuff,seen some nice grows here with ppl using the maxi series,so i guess its not terrible,plus he said it works well in soil as well,witch is a pluss with me because i like outdoor in the summer..i live in farm country,ever tried sure to grow? i bought a bag of the loose fill and some cubes,hope they will work

Dödsknark

Hey Sam! Glad I found your thread. It is very inspiring. I'm about to help a friend setting up something stealthy and this looks might nice.

Good job man!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good sam, nice dank harvest on the way. Keep up the great work mate.
Peace.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
They are getting nice and fat, they will be getting the chop this friday.

When viewing the trichs I noticed a web, those rotten bastard spider mites, fuckem'.

Its too close to harvest to spray and I don't want neem tasting buds, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

fuckers had to rurn it, dam

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Here are a few pics right before harvest, I would have liked them to flush another week but outside circumstances didn't warrant it.

yosun

they look awesome sam,you said you vegged em in 50/50 perlite/vermiculite? may i ask what size containers? were they mini hempies or just hand watered for root growth?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice grow sam! - i see what you mean about the dark green colour :)

what are the genetics of KC36?

V.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
caveman sam

You are making look so easy that a caveman could do it.. ;) great work with these girls.. peace n puffs.

sackO