What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok thanks fo da comments guys. but how is the new batch of plants looking?

There is 1 thing Im pissed about is that I for to label any of them. and while they may be bagseed plants. they r all from different dank buds that had a few seeds in them.

so now I do no what strains each plant is. :frown::frown:

So they could be from any of these seeds. I keep them in pill bottles that I labeled.

And they R: cheese, hawaiian skunk, unknown dank, sativa from my 12-12 seed, tasty mid grade bud.

So now Ill just have to see what the finished buds look like to figure out what seed each plant came from. but even then it will be really hard to figure out I think.

TokeSolo

Hey Cheese, your younglings are looking great, keep up the good work! That odd new growth should sort itself out and you should see true leafs once the plants kick off, i had this happen to me, its probably just bad genetics.

On that note i currently have a few bagseed that so far show no signs of showing true leafs, they might show and they might not, i'm keeping them regardless. Might end up with a stealthier strain with mutated leafs? Who knows.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I bought and set up these 2 auto watering systems for each garden and it works great.
I have 2 timers thet will run the waterpump for 40 sec to 1 min with a hose going to the plants.
Ill get some pix in just a bit. :)
Had known about this I would have done this a long long tome ago.

H

h^2 O

congratulations bro, nothing like getting high off something you grew yourself
PS buy a 150hps!!! It's much more economical as well as like 10,000 more lumens - ebay for like $100

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix from 2 days ago. And today she's looking even bigger.
also there is 4 extra feet of head room so if I have to rase the lights up higher I can.
picture.php

picture.php

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Is that tube going into the pot part of the watering system? Wouldn't the kink stop the flow? The plant looks fabulous. :smoker:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well no actuly its going from a a pump to a mini dwc remix thing and its working great so far for its first test run.

The tube that is going from the watering bucket to the plant has an ark so there should be great water flow.

thanks fo stopen by bro. happy turkyday.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres new pix of the veggies.:joint: also only 1 of the other plants is reveging. But slowly.
gunna veg them for a while be for I flower them.
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
also Im gunna keep reveging that 1 plant untill it ends up like a bushy plant.
Cuz if I can get it to reveg nice and bushy then I can eather keep her as a mother plant for taking some clones. or just flower her out.

also I added another cfl light to the veg cab.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so here is a good update. So like I gave her a cool name.
I named the now bushy plant stephanie in memory this friend I had a few years ago and she was a super dooper midnight toker.:joint: she could handel token super dooper dank buds. I use to think she had iron lungs. hehehe.
dam thouse were the good old days.

too bad she liked driving too fast at times.:frown:

Ok so she was getting a little tall so i tied her down some more. but I was gunna do that anyway.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this one seems like its doing ok for now.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so now I have a question to ask yall.

I am going on a 3 day holiday trip soon.
anyway the question is since she is in streach mode do I need to rase the lights a few inches befor I leave so that her leaves don't get burnt from the lights.
Its only around 80-83 in there with the lights on.
And the lights r about 4 inches away as of now.
also I tonight I tied her down agen.

I just want to make sure that when I get back she looks healthy and no burns of any kind.

I did do this last year with no problems. But this time I feal kind of nerves about leaving them home alone.

but I guess if I gotta do it I got.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow she took the LST I did last night great agen. I hope she is finished wit the streaching part and starts putting on some buds soon.

also Im thinking that she'll flower for around 12-14 weeks or more.
and I have plenty time to flowering to the end.

happy happy joy joy.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so yesterday I went and bought me a olympus E-600 camera brand new.
and I cant wate to use it. I think Ill try it out to day.

I think this will be the most badass camera I have ever owned. and when I bought it I got all kinds of free goodies with it. cambag, dvd to show me how to use it. free camera classes at there store. oooo and a 2 year warnty.
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1477&page=specs
also I bought a nice extra cambag for hiking and stuff like that.

So merry christmas to me then.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here r some new pix. anyone wanna see them? SO HOW R THEY LOOKING THUS FAR?
picture.php

picture.php

and this is my flowering girl.
picture.php

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Cheese, they look fantastic :) Did you go away yet? All I can think of is to arrange them in a way where if they do grow lots, they won't grow directly into a bulb. Pic quality is very nice, enjoy your new cam. :yes: