You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Grow Contest BB and WW Fem

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Grow Contest BB and WW Fem Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2017, 10:14 AM #91
ganjygav

Wow only your 2nd grow? I've been at it 7 years with two grows a year at least and I'm having a horrible time of it this year.
My plants keep growing balls and I don't know why.
You my friend seem to have found your calling lol.
Ya I will wait because I'm sure in another week your plants will look even better.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:41 AM #92
wood420

wood420 has a spectacular aura aboutwood420 has a spectacular aura aboutwood420 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks man that means a lot, really tired of buying weed so I kinda jumped into this head first. This whole experience has been really rewarding, I can only imagine smoking your own that you put all this time into is a great feeling.

I seen that you was having problems, so strange I hope you get it figured out soon. For them to do that with no light leaks or crazy environment changes is really odd. They all looked really happy from the photos I seen.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:14 PM #93
ganjygav

Yeah it's got me scratching my head. I even went and sat in my room during dark to make sure there's no leaks but like I say pitch black in there. Can't see my hand in front of my face.

It's cool though, I'm at peace with it now. I lost another last night so I'm down to six. I'm pulling out of comp but once I've got the problem plants thinned out I will update again to let everyone know how it's going.

Old 06-13-2017, 12:32 PM #94
wood420

wood420 has a spectacular aura aboutwood420 has a spectacular aura aboutwood420 has a spectacular aura about
Harvesting the WW this coming weekend,
trichomes are mostly all milky now.
Giving her nothing but pure water till then.

In one of the white widow buds looks to be
a couple tiny green premature seeds.
Can't seem to find any bananas anywhere,
anyways i'm just going to ride it out.

Last pic is of a clone I took off the WW.
She's really pretty, needs a good feeding
though.Will do update on BB tomorrow.

Beginning of Week 8 / 56 days

White Widow

Last edited by wood420; 12-06-2017 at 12:09 PM..
wood420 is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 12:52 PM #95
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Wow , looking on top form there wood ! Not long before you test the goods....

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 02:34 PM #96
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Tasty, frosty looking buds you have there wood

Watch out for sticky fingers the coming weekend

P

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 02:55 PM #97
El Pollo Diablo
Bad Azz

El Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really nice
Hey looks very nice!

I just would give the ww some more time and chop them at 65-70 days. Looks like they not really finished yet.

Harvesting with trichome color doesnt make much sense as every strain is a bit different with that. I would go for smell + overall look and it says give it some more days Also I suggest to flush them long enough to get those leaves more yellow... They still got a lot nitrogen, as leaves are very dark. Not good for smoking...

El Pollo Diablo is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 03:45 PM #98
ganjygav

Quote:
Originally Posted by wood420 View Post
Harvesting the WW this coming weekend,
trichomes are mostly all milky now.
Giving her nothing but pure water till then.

In one of the white widow buds looks to be
a couple tiny green premature seeds.
Can't seem to find any bananas anywhere,
anyways i'm just going to ride it out.

Last pic is of a clone I took off the WW.
She's really pretty, needs a good feeding
though.Will do update on BB tomorrow.

Beginning of Week 8 / 56 days

White Widow

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Looking good. I would'my push them for too much longer as I can see nanas appearing in that second picture.
They're just making a last ditch attempt at getting pollinated.
I have plenty of experience with hermies lol and I developed a good eye for spotting them. Look in the second picture from the middle up to top . You can see little bits in the bud that are a much lighter green than everything else. That's nanas just starting to poke out of buds. They will turn yellow when they are clear from the bud and get less moisture and more air.
They ain't too much of a problem if you pluck them off as soon as they are clear of the bud. Once they turn yellow the pollen in them will also be drying out and will drop if you don't get them before.
Other than that your buds look great fella and you have done amazingly well for a new grower.
You gotta be pleased with that clone.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:32 PM #99
wood420

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Wow , looking on top form there wood ! Not long before you test the goods....

Thanks Mr. B! Like I said before I learned a lot from following your grow, thank you for sharing. Would love to see how your clones turn out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddi View Post
Tasty, frosty looking buds you have there wood

Watch out for sticky fingers the coming weekend

P
Thanks Paddi! So fun watching your grows, you have a gift my friend. That NH you're growing is one of the wildest looking plants i've seen. Can't wait to see how she turns out. I'm really excited to hopefully try this Moonshine Haze from the contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pollo Diablo View Post
Hey looks very nice!

I just would give the ww some more time and chop them at 65-70 days. Looks like they not really finished yet.

Harvesting with trichome color doesnt make much sense as every strain is a bit different with that. I would go for smell + overall look and it says give it some more days Also I suggest to flush them long enough to get those leaves more yellow... They still got a lot nitrogen, as leaves are very dark. Not good for smoking...
Ya I would like to keep her up an extra week but with her throwing bananas and summer pretty much here I am just ready to take her out.
Once I get my heat issues back in check ill give her another go. I started flushing Sunday and she's already yellowing out quite a bit since then. I'm in hydro also so shouldn't take as long. Thanks for looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjygav View Post
Looking good. I would'my push them for too much longer as I can see nanas appearing in that second picture.
They're just making a last ditch attempt at getting pollinated.
I have plenty of experience with hermies lol and I developed a good eye for spotting them. Look in the second picture from the middle up to top . You can see little bits in the bud that are a much lighter green than everything else. That's nanas just starting to poke out of buds. They will turn yellow when they are clear from the bud and get less moisture and more air.
They ain't too much of a problem if you pluck them off as soon as they are clear of the bud. Once they turn yellow the pollen in them will also be drying out and will drop if you don't get them before.
Other than that your buds look great fella and you have done amazingly well for a new grower.
You gotta be pleased with that clone.
Thanks Ganjy! Them bastards are hard for me to see without some kind of magnification device, my eyes aren't the best anymore either so that doesn't help. I really think I may have gave them to much N during mid-flower when I was using cal-mag +. I do remember a bit of a claw a few of the leaves had during this point also. Did all of yours hermie or do you still got a few females left?

Old 06-14-2017, 12:44 PM #100
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wood420 View Post
Thanks Mr. B! Like I said before I learned a lot from following your grow, thank you for sharing. Would love to see how your clones turn out.

No worries wood, I will be updating the thread with the clones progress through flowering.

Your widow looks near on done, nice one.... any idea what's up next?

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote