Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsmans Grow contest - Neville´s Haze (Fem.)

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsmans Grow contest - Neville´s Haze (Fem.) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2017, 03:31 PM #81
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
This got me excited. I started two of these seeds last night. Both sank to the bottom when I checked em this morning so looks like they're viable. Excited to run this now!

How is she in terms of eating? Light feeder?

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2017, 06:40 PM #82
low_and_slow

low_and_slow will become famous soon enoughlow_and_slow will become famous soon enough
That thing looks rad!
low_and_slow is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 11:33 PM #83
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GastroGrower View Post
This got me excited. I started two of these seeds last night. ...... Excited to run this now!

How is she in terms of eating? Light feeder?
For a start, feed her light. Later, give her full monty!
Lots of growlight, she loves it

Here she is
93 days flowering:

First the piercing

P

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 12:49 AM #84
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
sexy old school looking haze.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:04 AM #85
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait for the smoke report on this one... wish I had the patience for a long flowerer.
Lovely buds.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 02:52 PM #86
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks.
I´ve read about the smoke. Should be really worth waiting for

A few more pics from
93 days flowering:

P

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2017, 01:45 AM #87
wood420

wood420 has a spectacular aura aboutwood420 has a spectacular aura aboutwood420 has a spectacular aura about
Gorgeous, you've kept her under control beautifully Paddi! Great work thanks for the update.

Old 06-14-2017, 02:26 PM #88
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Amazing monster!! She is imposing with those unique tails, great respect with your work with her, this is a really difficult plant to handle, and you have made it easy, bravo !!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 15 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2017, 06:51 AM #89
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Damn, that's gonna be some crazy smoke once you finally do take her. The two I started just popped so I'm hoping they pull through! Definitely going to be doing some heavy training based on what I see in this thread.

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2017, 10:56 AM #90
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah Gastro, Either A small pot or tons of training haha. This kinda reminds me of that PEarl Necklace Dtog was growing. All buds look like fox tails its crazy..

Paddi its kinda hard to tell from the pictures, but hows the trichome coverage on this girl?

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote