What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Look her eplease.

roadrcr

3 weeks from approx harvest this is the WORSE leaf i could find. .. best plant has it the worst. other plant so so .. other 2 plants not at all.

wickyd

could you describe your fertilization/watering program you've been using on the plants for the past 2 weeks? that would really help, its either too much something, or too little. Depends on what you've been doing lately with them.

Good Luck!
wickyd

budfarmer

ouch! it sounds like your feedin them to much,i only feed mine once during the whole flower cycle, after 2 weeks in, did you flush the plant before you switched from the veg nutes? i would flush real good.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Alot of useful information...some not so useful

Alot of useful information...some not so useful

budfarmer said:
ouch! it sounds like your feedin them to much,i only feed mine once during the whole flower cycle, after 2 weeks in, did you flush the plant before you switched from the veg nutes? i would flush real good.
^^^NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!

looks like mag deficiency to me...try adding some cal-mag or epsons salt next time you water.

rocketman

plants

plants

You might want to first check out how far your lights are from the plants, they might be getting a little to hot or if there new to the light they might be getting to much. A 1000W light should be started out at around 36 inches. I would at least check it out before I did anything else.