What's new

Salmon Creek Big Bud

rocketman

I am growing out some Salmon Creek Big Bud and I can't find anything on the strain linage. Has anyone grown out this strain and do you have pictures? RM

luminous

jim dankness said:
i believe salmon creek big bud is an exceptional pheno of sensi's big bud, clone-only.

Salmon Creek BigBud (a particularly excellent
example of Sensi Seeds BigBud circa '95/'96)

TomHill

rocketman

Salmon Creek Big Bud

Snoofer 4, I got these beans from a friend, a friend I trust a lot and if she says it's SCBB then I would say it's SCBB. However I haven't grown this strain before, and I'm afread I haven't smoked it before either. I got two females out of five seeds the rest were males. I crossed the nicest female and am smoking the other one now. I will say it is a very nice looking plant with lots of resin and a very nice high with kind of a heavier smoke. Kind of hard to say how it taste, it's only been cut for two weeks. I would say so far that I like it a lot. I also took cuttings of the two females, they are about 6" tall. Will take pict. when they get bigger. RM

I think I smoked some of this stuff the other day. Got from a freind who got it from a desp in cali. If its the right stuff should be pretty dank.