What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's goin in your garden for 2018?

St. Phatty

opened up some bags with clones.

Looks like I also got,
Blue OG x {Candyland x Apollo11}
Blue Widow x [Silver Kush x Apollo 11 and maybe some Romberry]

clones into veg.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hello:

Seeds have arrived and now the waiting starts. I really dislike the winter, the dark and cold very depressing. I usually start to come around about Fed 1st, days are getting longer and I can start seeds.
I will be growing 70 outdoor plants this year. Here is the line-up:

9-Ace of Spades
9-Plushberry
8-Original Glue #4
4-OG Kush
4-Pineapple Express
4-Critical
4-Girlscout Cookie
4-Grimace
All of these were in the garden last year.

New for this season are:

4-Green Poison
4-Sweet Skunk
4-Cream Manderine
4-Sweet Afghan Delicious
These are the "fast version" from Sweet Seeds. I hope these finish before the 1st of Oct.

Also new to the garden will be:

4-White Chronic
4-Cherry Bomb

Can't wait till August, September, and October.
SAD from sweet seeds is very good smoke.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Green Poison from Sweet Seeds is really kind bud as well. Fantastic smoke, lovely smell, and is pretty enough to replace a jewel on a ring.

Fuck I might just have to get me some...

Watch out for mold if rain comes at the end of flowering, though.

Spaventa

Veteran
Sagarmatha Western Winds 10 regular
Sensi seeds Mothers finest 10 regular
Black Label Nevilles Haze 10 regular
Ace seeds Tikal old version 3 fems and new version 6 fems
Ace seeds Purple Haze x Malawi 3 fems
Seedsman Blueberry 2 fems

I also have 2 new clones to run.

Machine_Gun

If I can get some bodhi purple unicorn clones again then that for sure.
Then either melon chunks, oz adonai, or hot lixz from dying breed. Have to go pick out which ones I want.
Then I'll probably pop some south fork kush too.

Tp01

bunch of ace erdpurt
8 ace panama,
7 ace Guatemala
I made erdpurt seeds last year. This year I'm gonna inbreed the panama and inbreed the Guatemala. If I have my shit together I'm gonna cross the panama and Guatemala, and without shit together gonna cross the erdpurt to the panama and Guatemala. Nothing serious with the crosses just gonna have some fun, and it keeps me excited for the next season.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I just looked at my seed stash and I've got too many seeds to order more, so looks like no Green Poison (this year!). I'm sitting on over 80 female seeds... not including freebies or autos.

I won't know for sure I don't think which strains will be going out there until I think about which sites work best for each strain. I'd love to put out some Spontanica and Leda Uno as I've got some of both, but I want to decide which spots if any I feel most comfortable putting plants that will be out there after bow season has started.

I'm definitely going to be running KC36 and Mango (both by KC Brains) as well as C99 (Female Seeds), Blue Widow (Dinafem), Pineapple Chunk (Barney's Farm), and, as a tribute to an old friend Mr. D. S. Toker. MD, Sensi Star from Paradise seeds. They're pretty expensive, and so I only bought three fems, but I'm hoping they'll work out. In coming years, I think I'll get some regular seeds and start on a quest for that Holy Grail phenotype...

I've also got some Special Queen #1 and El Alquimista on deck as well. Too many seeds, too few plots.

Spaventa

Veteran
I just looked at my seed stash and I've got too many seeds to order more, so looks like no Green Poison (this year!). I'm sitting on over 80 female seeds... not including freebies or autos.

I won't know for sure I don't think which strains will be going out there until I think about which sites work best for each strain. I'd love to put out some Spontanica and Leda Uno as I've got some of both, but I want to decide which spots if any I feel most comfortable putting plants that will be out there after bow season has started.

I'm definitely going to be running KC36 and Mango (both by KC Brains) as well as C99 (Female Seeds), Blue Widow (Dinafem), Pineapple Chunk (Barney's Farm), and, as a tribute to an old friend Mr. D. S. Toker. MD, Sensi Star from Paradise seeds. They're pretty expensive, and so I only bought three fems, but I'm hoping they'll work out. In coming years, I think I'll get some regular seeds and start on a quest for that Holy Grail phenotype...

I've also got some Special Queen #1 and El Alquimista on deck as well. Too many seeds, too few plots.

I miss the C99 I had years ago. I might have to investigate the new lines. Hopefully its not such a speedy, edgy trip and would be nice if it was less spidery and popcorn prone. Mites murdered it too. Did taste so nice though and flowered in 7.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Dinafem moby dick,amnesia kush,critical 2.0,orginal amnesia,and super lemon haze. i got some gold glue autos from mephisto that im gonna toss out as well.

Just picked up some 4G, Blackberry Fire, Black Jack, Blue Dream, Chemdawg 4, Chocolate Hashberry, and Do Sa Do from DarkHeart. I also have some God's Gift that is 7 weeks old and am going to put her outside if she's not root bound by June. I'm excited to see what difference vegging under 1k lighting makes compared to last year vegging under fluorescent til June.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
This years lineup:

GG#4
BlueberryHaze - (clone only)
DieselFire x AOG - (Pioneer Valley Genetics)
(LVRK x BLR) x AOG - (Pioneer Valley Genetics)
AOG x Dragonsblood - (Beanz,n)
Headbanger x AOG - (Beanz,n)
Sex Pistol - (gifted from Chunky)

kindTerps559

Late December i popped two bagseed from"cookies" Lmao Probably hermies but oh well.. Sofar they showed and both turned out female, took ten clones per pheno and am going to try my hand at light depping.

-BRR-

Running some Nanan Bouclou from souther star seed. F2’s from 2 of the more sweeter purple mums.

How often do you guys running SEEDS end up bummed cuz the genetics aren't that good?? I ran a bunch of seeds indoors before and it was like 1 out of 10 were actually good. I've got a couple my neighbor gave me that are catching up very quickly to the almost two month old gods gift clones I have and might run them outside. It seems like a lot of people on this board and rollitup do seeds over clone...

Savage Seeds

Apricot Kush
Durban Kush
Rene

My own breeds which include
D&D
Yeti
Muskeg
Hailstorm

Also gonna start work on a new cross this year called " super Dave " in honor of my father who lost the battle to cancer two weeks ago. Breeding his two favorite plants together apricot Kush and the original, clone only, Rene.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Also got 9 beans from Lemon Og that threw 2 nammer larf nugs.

just added 40 more crosses to this selection...
picture.php