What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stealth cab closetmaid 2 door

jonhova

Day 21 flower

Day 21 flower

Day 21 FLOWER

Guys we have pistils!!! Its go time.

Now this stretch needs to stop already haha. If not i will have to super crop a or tie her down some.

Ace genetics are no joke, they just love growing so vigorously.

jonhova

Man if this doesnt stop stretching i will have a 4 ft plant in a 2 ft cab hahahaha. Supercrop, supercrop, supercrop

athos all you need is a Pretty lady maryjane, her budding feminine wiles and a pinch in my case. Oh and about 5 minutes lol

Athos

Remember that MJ plants double or triple their height when put to flower.

In the other topic, I'm looking for a strain with arousing effects, anyone knows any?

Nup

Deadly build man. Great thread, lots of good ideas.
Also a fan of your lineup. Those plants are gonna stretch!

jonhova

N00b grower

N00b grower

Deadly build man. Great thread, lots of good ideas.
Also a fan of your lineup. Those plants are gonna stretch!
:tiphat:
Thanks nup i am a noob grower and smoker haha. I stopped smoking and now all the weed around is strong and deadly but i miss old school sativas i used to smoke and thats why im trying ace sativas. Shoot its only Tuesday and i must wait until sunday for the weekly update haha it cant come soon enough.:laughing:

jonhova

Remember that MJ plants double or triple their height when put to flower.

In the other topic, I'm looking for a strain with arousing effects, anyone knows any?

I know that now haha. I grew kali china and that plant is more columnar and squat nothing like these wild sativas. Thats ok though i like my weed like i loke my women long and untameable haha i actually thought about getting guatemala/guawi and giving it to my wife and say “here's a gift from your home country!”

If you find a aphrodisiac strain be sure to let us all know! Theres nothing like a good smoke before sex.:biggrin:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
jonhova then you're gonna be blasted with ACE potency :biggrin: (careful! zamaldelica hits hard from what I've read, cannot wait to test it!)

@Athos: Kalichakra from Mandala is known for its arousal effects, can testify that first hand. Is medium-high potency, so it will fit low tolerance people well, important also for the significant other if she doesn't have tolerance, as otherwise some really strong sativas can induce paranoia on "untrained" people.

Malawi or Malawi x Ethiopian seems to have such effects too, Tangwena mentioned a really intense experience recently ( on the cobbing thread at 420Mag).

I also recall (what a hard laugh) mentioning arousal effects on the malawi cobbing thread (can't recall the cobbed strain) while discussing decarb, Tangwena mentioned the effects of eating a cob on a petite woman which seemed inmune to ingested THC... she started licking her bf nipples :laughing: cannot find the exact post, sorry.

@nup: I'd post a thread on ACE subforum asking exactly this...

Last edited:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Jonhova, did you take cuttings already? The farther into flower I've taken them is about 3 weeks... and it was really noticeable it was harder for them to root, and even more to reveg...

Last edited:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran

Ah! Cool :smoke:

Good idea for the cloning chamber!

I usually cut big leaves in half when cloning, helps avoiding the clones to dehydrate and eases the load on their vascular system, so that they can focus on rooting. I usually take micro-cuts so no need to cut leaves (rockwool cubes in the picture are 3x3x3cm).

I use a different method tho... a big clear tupperware type box, and place the clones inside (rockwool cubes), then leave the box inside the veg chamber with pots on top so that light intensity is reduced to a 50-70%. Heat wire underneath activates if temp lowers more than 21C.

62820clones.jpg

62820ikea.jpg

100% cloning success everytime, don't use nothing more than rockwool cubes submerged in water w/ ryzhotonic (or plain water) ph'd to 5,5 for a day.

The good thing about using the tuppwerware like box on restricted space veg cabs is that you integrate it easily and flexibly there without having to make permanent divisions inside, and can use it to prop smaller plants higher for better light intensity and avoiding stretch.

Last edited:

Nup

jonhova: Yeah, somewhat in the same boat. Only recently have i moved away from street weed, its a real treat having this stuff and regularly having your mind blown hah. :biggrin: How did that kali smoke?
Also yeah, weed grows fast, but never fast enough hah!

How do you mean repuk, for the stretch?

jonhova

Repuk thats a nice idea. Ill have to get my own tupperware clone box for humidity. I did end up cutting the leaves in half a few das ago the pic is old.
Nup yea buddy some good homegrown that is cobbed up like tangawena recommends i can only imagine what dimension ill be going go ever day lol

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
@nup: using the tupperware-like box serves a dual purpose: cloning inside, and raising the shortest plants towards the lights by putting them on top, I meant seedlings or rooted clones, this also lowers the light intensity that reaches the inside of cloning box.

I bought mine on a "dollar store", it came with the plastic grid, which I use so that the rockwool cubes rest on it without touching the about 1cm water I leave inside to keep humid.

Only thing needed: open it at least once (better twice) a day so that air is renewed.

jonhova

Day 28 flower

Stretch isnt over but is slowing down. 3 branches hit the ceiling/lights and got a bit crispy. Luckily only fan leaves. Supercropped everything again to manage height.

I noticed i was probably over feeding at 1.5 grams per quart of water. Lowered the Maxibloom to 1.0 grams per quart of water. Slight necrosis on bottom leaves and very bottom leaves dying off completely.

I did read about sativas being nute sensitive so i can confirm they dont need max strength of maxibloom.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Slight necrosis on bottom leaves and very bottom leaves dying off completely.

That's due to lack of penetration, nothing to do with nutes, both look healthy and thriving!

Regarding nute strength, I'd start from 1/3 to 1/2 of vendor advised strength.

I'm never going higher than EC1.5, 1.3EC usually.

jonhova

I thought nute burn was leaf tip necrosis? Its been like this since week 2 1/2 when there was plenty of light pen.

Latest posts

Latest posts