What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buying and selling weed illegally on Craig's List

MurdaMishou

Only thing I've ever gotten off of Craigslist is a job. Even in my state where we are legal rec and medical the only thing available is STRAIGHT GARBAGE.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I just got ripped off on a piece of musical gear $50 down the toilet. Doesn't work, can't be repaired, garbage.

I'm sticking with eBay, at least they have some accountability. Too much cray on craigslist.

~star~crash~

the whole idea of using Craigslist is sketchy as fuk.. check out all the entries in Maine for example...they're many

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Just depends. Back in the day before craigslist got bombarded with whores, sketchy people, etc
It was a good place to get quality cuts. I've scored a few from there with no issues at all. Just gotta use common sense. I've heard more stories of peoples closest friends n family doing shady shit than craigslist..

OP

Wendull C.

Veteran
I peddle teens and un scheduled cuts on cl all the time and folks get clean very rare genetics most times. Sometimes they get elites that have been spread too, but they r always healthy and clean. They luck out when they get my overflow. But all in all, looks sketchy. I am in a legal state also, though.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i wouldnt have the balls to stand on the corner with a pocket full of rocks but tons of hustlers are out there right this very moment. craigslist is much more cat and mouse than that and easy to fly under the radar. i can only imagine how frustrating it would be from a law enforcement perspective to try and chase down every tom dick and harry that put up an ad implying they were holding. seems much easier to pick off the low lying fruits to me...

stim

craigslist was used in Washington to score some headie nugs I have heard. Something like the old see a guy in the subway holding a newspaper and say the code word thing then imagine the stuff left in the paper cup next to him on the bench after you drop the money on the ground 15 feet away LOL crudeslist.

GoneP

Only Cannabis related things I've gotten off of craigslist are clones. No problems. Bud on the other hand?...a friend of mine knows someone who was shot and nearly killed trying to sell a pound on craigslist. dude showed up to a set up and got shot 2 inches from his heart and nearly died. Not even in a bad part of town or anything either. Craigslist is fine for everything other than bud or contraband.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
people have gotten shot making a variety of purchases from online classifieds and i mean why not? if someone is dumb enough to show up to a dark parking lot at 11:23 on a friday night with a $12,000 diamond ring in hopes of selling it and gets robbed i have a hard time feeling surprised. to the point that some of the local police departments have set up an area in their station lobby for stranger to stranger transactions to take place.