What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC33 OUTDOORS BY BIOSYNTHESIS

Gelado`

Veteran
KC-33 was the first strain i grew, back in 96 or so. Mine were grown in one gallon pots on a rooftop and they got wiped out by a hurricane, but I got sweet, mango-tasting smoke from what I could salvage. Your girls are monsters! Subscribing. :)

Ilikesade

Looks stellar Bio! Dumb question here - just having plants in a greenhouse will keep them warm enough in march? Or do you have to heat it?

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Greenhouse in March

Greenhouse in March

Looks stellar Bio! Dumb question here - just having plants in a greenhouse will keep them warm enough in march? Or do you have to heat it?

Not a dumb question at all. In march it is pretty cold here, so there is a wood stove in my greenhouse. You just build a fire in it when it gets cold enough. Keep your eye on the weather report and definitely build a fire when it calls for a frost. Thanks for Joining the grow.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
KC-33 was the first strain i grew, back in 96 or so. Mine were grown in one gallon pots on a rooftop and they got wiped out by a hurricane, but I got sweet, mango-tasting smoke from what I could salvage. Your girls are monsters! Subscribing. :)

It is a really sweet smoke and occasionally, super skunky notes. Thanks for contributing to the thread Gelado.

Joint Lock

Ever have any issues with animals digging up new soil . I see u got cages. I built cages out of chicken wire and they still managed to get in. Raccoons are a mf'er where I live . after about 4th time of being dug up. I went and prepped a whole new spot . Just wondered how organics was working for you outdoor

Biosynthesis

Veteran
For me anything from raccoons to bears will get into the soil in remote areas if you use BONE MEAL or BLOOD MEAL. FISH products can cause issues as well. Try using manure/compost ingredients instead and you may not have this problem. Have had problems with bears and other carnivores when I used blood meal/bone meal/fish meal/fish emulsion in really remote locations. No problem with animals at this spot. Just an occasional deer, but none this year fortunately. For deer, the best thing is human urine for keeping them uninterested in your garden. Just pee around the garden...haven,t found anything that works better. Thanks for joining us. -Bio

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Watchin' the weeds grow

Watchin' the weeds grow

This is a 32 gallon trash can next to one of the plants.........

picture.php

picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
How come you dont top that girl again? Still quite a bit of veg time left, and shes already that tall. I think Id try to fim her or something..

FoothillFarming

The real question, where did you pick up that hammer? From a museum? lol. I haven't seen a wood handled finish hammer in.....well......a really really long time. They are all now 5$ fiberglass hammers. Respect!

Biosynthesis

Veteran
How come you dont top that girl again? Still quite a bit of veg time left, and shes already that tall. I think Id try to fim her or something..

Because, I'm trying for as much vertical grow as possible. But yes this one is in a spot it could benefit a nice hacking.

Biosynthesis

Veteran

Well it has never been topped before.Thanks for pointing this out to me. But I did hack off about three foot today. Thanks for the advice. wasn't going to top this one, but it did need it, so it got a topping. I try for as much vertical growth as possible at this particular grow site.

FoothillFarming

Even in a full legal state? So sorry to hear. If there is anything I can do. I am in the Sonora area.

About 5 years ago I got ripped on August 1st.....so pissed. Tried a replant, was a little too late for me.

Aye smokey

Nothing worse than a thief.

Happened to me before it was so early in flower they mainly got stem. But was disappointing to put in time and work for some dill weed to come along and take em. Now I really hide em and make em work for it.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
I sincerely apologize. That weed I was smoking last night was the most powerful that has ever come onto the property. Made me so paranoid that I'm still peaking out the blinds occasionally. She said it was called 90% dabs. It was clear and incredibly potent. Never again will I even go near that stuff again! Guess I'm getting old, that stuff couldn't have been marijuana, could it? Was having hallucinations anytime I closed my eyes and was convinced big brother was going to come down on me hard! Holy crap that's never happened to me before! Hope nobody is pissed off at me. Hell, maybe they are after me, but I'm in to it for to much time, money and hard work to walk off the job now! Please Forgive my night of paranoid delusions.

Latest posts

Latest posts