What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC33 OUTDOORS BY BIOSYNTHESIS

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Here is a medical patch of kc33 going in. Seeds Were started in a greenhouse March 15th from regular kc seed stock. Sexed here as they are being planted. Some are shovel tall and will yield heavy. Strain bred for outdoors. Hybrids with Holland, Brazil, thai genetics.
Growing in Southern Oregon sunshine.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

corky1968

Veteran
Glad to see something from KC Brains being grown.

I tried Leda Uno over a decade ago. But messed up on the germination.

Maybe after seeing your plants I'll try KC Brains seed again one day.

That's a nice outdoor location and I hope that stream doesn't rise too much before harvest time.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Ive grown in this spot for a decade and a half. Grown some monsters in this spot. The roots love the cool soil. Grown other Kc strains here. TNR is another great one, but doesn't finish early enough for my liking.

corky1968

Veteran
Other than very easy access to water. What I like about a spot like that
is that you don't have to work hard to get rid of nuisance vegetation.

I know a few places just like that near trout streams.

The bugs are bad at times though and fisherman would be a problem as well.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
KC 33 -june 15

KC 33 -june 15

Busy here at the garden. Here is my helper with Large leaf.

picture.php
picture.php

Ended up with 21 females out of 30 seeds that were purchased. Great ratio. Great outdoor plants. Fairly good vigor.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Looking good for this early in the season. Soil is hand mixed, lots of work and product went into the holes.

Soil is 100% organic mix containing:
peat
perlite
compost
worm castings
green sand
kelp meal
bone meal
bat guano
dolomitic limestone
chicken manure
feather meal
seed meal
biochar

Worm casting and molasses tea was added to kickstart microbial life last week.

soopy

Veteran
Nice! I grew Leda Uno a few years ago and was very pleased with the plant growth/strength and the smoke was pretty damn good. Best vibes and wishes in your grow...

Manivelle

Veteran
so happy to see a well worked soil . :) i sincerly hope you'll be rewarded .
you'll need nets to support this monsters :) .

The Revolution

Veteran
Beautiful garden! Those leaves are massive. I used to have a pure afghani that would throw leaves like that! Very nice man Wish u the best this season. I will be subscribed!

Biosynthesis

Veteran
STILL A FARMIN'

STILL A FARMIN'

HERES A CORN I GREW A FEW YEARS BACK. MY GARDEN THREAD IS ALOT OF FUN. CHECK IT OUT YOU GET THE TIME!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Biosynthesis

Veteran
2016 outdoor kc 33 garden

2016 outdoor kc 33 garden

Lots of growth this week. Got a batch of worm casting/compost/molasses tea a brewin ', will be putting it to these ladies tomorrow. Seed plants have always done me better than clones, more vigor and heavier harvests. Its hard to cull out the males but its the route I like to take. Heres some updated shots of some of the plants.
picture.php
picture.php

Hope everyone is having a great season!

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Decided to grow 24 plants total. the female to male ratio was phenomenal. Did a test run with seeds on this strain over the winter. Strongly suggest people do this. Seed plants rule!!

Last edited:

Manivelle

Veteran
Decided to grow plants total. the female to male ratio was phenomenal. Did a test run with seeds on this strain over the winter. Strongly suggest people do this. Seed plants rule!!
does it mean you'll keep the male flowering ?
nice garden by the way . i know now why your soil is so nice :).

Latest posts

Latest posts