What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds Forum

Claude

Veteran
Hi Community!!

Just to letting you know that the Serious Seeds Forum is open now!!

I invite you all there for a good time!! :lurk:

Respect
Claude

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Great. Some of my favourite strains will be discussed in this forum. But why post a picture of a Big Bud plant in the Serious Seeds forum Claude?

G

I think he means Serious Seeds has there own Forum ,like IC or Reeferman's site.Not on this site.I may be wrong though.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :joint:

Claude

Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
Great. Some of my favourite strains will be discussed in this forum. But why post a picture of a Big Bud plant in the Serious Seeds forum Claude?

Hi Bud!

This is actuly the AK47 shown with a regular lighter.

Sorry for the confusion..

Respect
Claude

Claude

Veteran
FullyMeltedDome said:
I think he means Serious Seeds has there own Forum ,like IC or Reeferman's site.Not on this site.I may be wrong though.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :joint:

Hey guy's!!

Here is the address!!

http://www.seriousseeds.com/england/start.htm

Just click on forum. If it doesn't bring you there the first time click again, it should work. (I hope)

Respect
Claude

Last edited:
G

Ah I see it now :bigeye: You know some of us stoners are a little slow :bat: I just registered over there Claude, now I have to make room for the W Russian seeds I grabbed from SB. I know, like I wasn't making room for them already.lol :wave:

Claude

Veteran
There must be more Serious growers out there.
Comon guys we need your input!! :woohoo: :joint:

Here is another teaser pictures!! :friends:

1stGarden200538Days_1_2.jpg

Respect
Claude

Last edited:
G

Hey Claude, nice to see Serious has a spot here at IC. Makes me happy to see Serious is here. To me, serious is one of the best seed companies out there, if not the best. I was wondering if Simon was going to be popping in from time to time? Reason i ask, is that i got some of the Hawaiian Punch seeds you guys where working on and i heard from a E-mail that you guys lost the parent plants and that there isn't going to be a line of seeds now. I was wondering the make up of the Hawaiian Punch was? Very nice to see you guys here. Hoping to be germing those seeds and some of your Ak-47 seeds this Dec. Thanks and nice to see you here.
Take care,
BG

rocketman

Serious Seeds

Serious Seeds

I grew Serious Seeds, White Russian for about three years and it was the best, most potent strain I have smoked in years, maybe ever. I found the short stocky plants are the ones to keep, the buds got so large they had to be tied up. One nice plant, I wish I had more seeds and I would be growing it now. Well, I will have to try it again soon. It's been a long time, and I miss the great smoke. RM.

Claude

Veteran
GoldDustWomen said:
I was wondering if Simon was going to be popping in from time to time? Reason i ask, is that i got some of the Hawaiian Punch seeds you guys where working on and i heard from a E-mail that you guys lost the parent plants and that there isn't going to be a line of seeds now. I was wondering the make up of the Hawaiian Punch was? BG

Hi GDW!! :wave:

I am not sure if Simon will come here but I will make sure he will be on his forum.

Maybe you should ask him there and I will make sure he receive your message.

Respect
Claude

G

Claude said:
Hi GDW!! :wave:

I am not sure if Simon will come here but I will make sure he will be on his forum.

Maybe you should ask him there and I will make sure he receive your message.

Respect
Claude

Thanks Claude, I'll do that. I'll head over there and see if i can find some info on the Hawaiian Punch he was working on.
Thanks again,
BG

Claude

Veteran
rocketman said:
I grew Serious Seeds, White Russian for about three years and it was the best, most potent strain I have smoked in years, maybe ever. I found the short stocky plants are the ones to keep, the buds got so large they had to be tied up. One nice plant, I wish I had more seeds and I would be growing it now. Well, I will have to try it again soon. It's been a long time, and I miss the great smoke. RM.

Hi RocketMan! :wave:

The White Russian is my favorite now and is hard to beat.

Respect
Claude