What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone ran across this before?

rocketman

These seeds are 3LB's Herijuana and I planted several seeds, on three seeds this happened. I got two to three starts out of each seed. I am going to grow them out just to see what else might happen. I also started Bubba, Dannyboy, and BogBubble and they were all normal. Will try to post pictures.

L

larry badiner

its probably genetics dude, i think mutants have a higher probability of becoming males/hermies but i might be wrong. keep us updated though! lets see what those babies can do!

rocketman

BCBUDS no there was no grafting done. They are also F3's of this plant. Everything else and all other seeds looks normal.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
crazy. most likely the smaller ones will die off. i have seen 2 sprouts from the same seed, i think i remember the grower telling me that he always cut off the smaller sprout. don't take this as truth though.

looks kinda like the way some mushrooms grow

rocketman

What's up with you REGICIDE?

I said that wrong ogrefugee, what I wanted to say was it had two roots which = two sprouts I guess. I hope that makes better since. My guess is if I didn't cut off the smallest of the three it would stay very small and maybe just die away. Your also right, it does look like it's growing like a mushroom. I'll bet they will at least be bushy.

rocketman

suburbanhomeboy, Yeah I know twin's, now I just hope they behave them selves. It would be really wierd if one was a male and the other a female.

BagseedSamurai

Theyre twins. You have to seperate or they will both die, or one will outgrow the other and still be stunted. You can save them both, ive had the problem before. Turned out they were male and female. It was good smoke, too.

rocketman

BagseedSamurai, I always start more than I need so I can just cull these if I want, I don't have to seperate them. I thought it might be a good idea to grow them out and see if anything else shows up, like maybe tons of resin or one hit and I'm high for three days, or something like that. LOL

Kushedout, got them at that great wonderful auction in the sky, CW :-(

G

yea rocket...im pretty much with you on the growing shit out thing:wink: you just never know what your gonna end up with!!
i have a backcross deadly purple grow i started and they went mutant...i culled 8 of 10 and i have 2 left to my dismay....what i thought were gonna be a shit grow and i hastely killed off...turns out to be 2 wicked wally duck wanna be plants that have knotted up like a mutha and gettin dank as hell. turns out i culled 8 perfectly growable plants....
i'll pull up a chair on this one rocketman:D

rocketman

Regicide, I know what you mean, I have almost culled out plants only to find out a few weeks later, they are the pick of the litter. I clone everything now. Thanks guys.

rocketman

Hi all

Hi all

I thought I would show everyone a look at my plant at 10 days into 12/12 It is a little small, I had to start a little early, but she is doing nicely. I got two starts, one from one of the two main shoots and the other was from the third start that didn't grow out as far. I picked off most of the shade leaves. All three starts were female. Will have more in a few weeks.