What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.S. H.R.5843 supporters

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
OR normal.com has a letter already made ,you just gotta give a little info and it will be emailed to them.peace

rocketman

I support it, I haven't read it yet, but I support all efforts to make it legal, and am off to read it now. RM

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Good to hear,if more of us would come together and push are goverment they would have no choice but to change the laws.Now days more people are getting more info on the plant and seeing the lies.Maybe with the new elections there maybe change,but for it to be completely free we need to make sure more people in congress and so on in are goverment feel the same way about this plant. l.e.a.p. and normal are two good ways to get started,along with informing others.I just get sick of are false freedom and how sick people get arrested every day trying to medicate.Along with the mass numbers of people being arrested,while murderers,rapests and serious crimes go on punished.while 99 people a day are arrested for the plant in the U.S.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
You're asking in an IC forum how many of its readers and contributors are in favor of legislation that decriminalizes marijuana at the federal level? I'd say the answer is pretty self evident. Unless of course this is a trick question designed to catch the LEO that everyone thinks lurks here. (Hope I didn't give anything away.)

BTW to answer your question, I'm all in favor of this legislation, but think it has a snowball's chance in heck of passing at this time.

IMO, nothing is going to change at the federal level until one of the current or future mmj cases hits the US Supreme Court. Only after the issue is settled between the feds and CA or one of the other mmj states will we see any change, and it may not be the kind of change we'd like to see.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
yea theres no way its passing but its a start. i sent the norml's letters to every rep. in my state. only 2 responded. one was a personal letter and the other was a premade thing that you could plug whatever into. you know. im glad to hear from you. i support your thoughts on_______ thanks for taking the time to contact me.

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Yea,i feel ya on that.
Hay zingablack glad to see you doing your thing for the cause.
And tony aroma,there is people out there that smoke that dont want it legal because they make a living from selling and that would really cut down on there income.And alot of people dont vote or anything else,they just talk the talk.If more people would ,it would change things real quick.Or atleast we could come togather and fight to be free.I know alot of people out there are tired of the goverments lies and we need to do something for change no matter what it takes.Or over time its going to get bad,and whats next on there list of bullshit?

I

indicalover

I would disagree that people that sell pot don't want it to be legal. In areas where it is basically legal, the prices are as high or dam close to my state where it is not decriminalized in any capacity. You are right about the lack of activism though. Most of our government needs to change before we see much progress I think. The old guys will have to be gone. At least most, there are a few with progressive positions towards mmj I guess.

Pactivist

if you all truly care then follow this link http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=87566 and read carefully. We as Americans do not need some BS bill from a congressman who is, in the eyes of the media, a joke. Especially read the response from Alan St.Pierre Director of NORML. It only takes money, money makes the world go 'round and money can bring it to a halt. Join NORML and help us become the largest lobbying group that D.C. has ever seen. Please give my post a chance, and read all of it.
peAce,
pacT

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Indicalover,i meant the majority of sellers would have problems selling shitty schwag like what is flooding the black market today.
pactivist,thanks for the link.