What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New in scotland !

breal04

Hi guys,

I'm a french student who doing a placement in your beautiful country ! But there is a problem, i'm a big smoker and i cant find anyone who can find me green. Im located in Glasgow, do you know in which area should i look for a good one? I'm not here for a long time and i would like to benefit of your wonderful landscape with a joint in my mouth..:smoke out: Thanks to understand me^^
Cheers !

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
been a while since i saw glasgow and beautiful in the same paragraph.. you may well struggle i'm afraid,, hope you enjoy your time :tiphat:

Glasgow is a beautiful city which also has its rough parts like anywhere else and also has some amazing scenery just 20 mins drive from the town centre :)
So where do you stay thats so beautiful lost in a sea you cheeky :jerkit:
Enjoy your stay Breal :)

breal04

I didnt speak about glasgow especially, but i'll travel to the highlands, isle of skye, arran and I would like to go there with my beloved marie jeanne^^
Thanks Bill !

I've been to arran but never highlands, glasgow isn't far from the trossachs remember lads....... I don't think it should be a major issue getting green if you're at a placement, unless its full of adults 30+, loads of students smoke green especially rather than council hash

hagiss

come see some sights in stirling :artist: frenchy <> hagi$$ sort ye good and ye can check out some William Wallace history while in town......:huggg:hagi$$

kaochiu

Veteran
Scottish kitchens with foreign staff: a world apart. Also parties. Always there's a party somewhere with someone skinning up. Musicians in pub gigs, big tokers too, try next alley during the break.

hagiss

chibbed by some neds <Scottish terms> cut to fk buy some lil guys who hang around every scheam, city town:laughing: and hes right watch out for they lil ****s they strike by the ten load and mostly for fun

cmnbs

Hello pals,
I'm quite new in Scotland so what I want to ask you is ...how do you choose your rented flats, if you do so, in order to set up a small tent in one of the rooms to grow in it ? is this posible,any risks considering to live in the same location?How different from south(England)?
I salute the scotts in here and all others

p.s. : please excuse any actual and future "slips of the tongue" or grammar errors, hope with time I'll improve my scotish/english aswell.cheers

Last edited: