What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do these took yellowish?

Do these look yellowish? I took photos in sun light.
20190719_160125.jpg
20190719_160120.jpg

T

Teddybrae

Wondering why no one has replied.

These look fine to me except maybe a foliar spray of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate). If you can get Ca+Mg+B in a foliar it would do wonders.

Maybe water more. Put plants in shallow saucer to retain water if day temps are high. Otherwise your plants are doing fine.

I was using color strips for my PH. come to find out PH was 5.7. I'm using peat moss with vermiculite mix.
Question now, Do I just adjust the PH to 6.3 and continue on as normal?

soil margin

Veteran
Hard to tell without better pics but those young leaves turning lime green is classic sulfur deficiency. They look pretty healthy though, and some strains are lighter green than others.

T

Teddybrae

Bight green like that can be vigorous growth. That's what I took it to be ... vigorous growth. My suggestion re Magnesium was because some leaves have pronounced veins ... but minimally pronounced.
If you're measuring pH at run off then 5.7 is probably ok. I grow in soil so don't know about pH of your medium.
But all in all your plant looks fine ...

Latest posts

Latest posts