What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains that are instant Paranoia/Make you Paranoid/Anxiety?

Dr.NO

I know the feeling :/

I used to love being high like all the time but once all this hype name stuff start popping up in 09/10 etc thats when it started to make me feel uncomfortable and get bad panic attacks etc.. Sour D was the first name stuff to come where i'm from (im on the east coast) and it was nice but after that whatever was next was just ughh lmao made me dislike the effects from that point on and i hardly ever smoke anymore but i sure love growing and being around it :party:

Since all these CBD strains have popped up the past few years i have enjoy smoking again since it hardly has any THC or low THC and it feels nice..

I'm on the east coast as well and you're right, once named strains rather than regs became more normal things changed. I love growing so I'll have to try out some CBD strains.

NEED 4 SEED

I want to add that I didn't have such bad feelings when I smoked the SSH and Jack Herer stuff in Amsterdam. This place made me feel better in general, being high there is like a personal liberation for a limited time. Came back home into prohibition area and the weed I brought with me wasn't the same anymore.

Drewsif

Just about any strain mixed with cops will do it.

Never worried about cops, was convinced my girl was a spy for the vampire clan though. (Didn't know what minivans were when they first hit the scene, naturally you assume vampmobiles are following you.)

Any pure Sativa from Southern Africa: Swazi Gold, Rooibaard, Transkei etc Oh and hang out in the hood in a country where weed is illegal when you smoke it. Will render that effect :)

:laughing: Me 2- Some Local DP that just makes me shit myself. Public isnt even an option. This is wilderness weed only. I got to know human interaction is impossible before i hit it straight.

clearheaded

SourD X g13Xhaze , wowza paranoia city everytime lol . surprised didnt become popular for those folks who love mind melting potency with that fuelly funk creamy metalic taste. not for me great plant tho

I’ve heard C99 and Trainwreck.

The only times it’s happened to me was when I had taken a long enough break to get it out of my system and then accidentally smoked too much, can’t recall what specific Strains they were...

EMoose

I'll second the Cookie Wreck. To be specific it was a GG#4 X Cookie Wreck and the wreck phenos were terrifying, heart racing and just plain uncomfortable.

Great thread btw!

M

MrGanjaMan

Power Plant (from Dutch Passion). It's a South African just like Durban Poison.

elanius

Veteran
i grow nirvana ppp 10 years go,crazy stuff,thats too rage flower

yeah, same here. I remember the description to this day "very energeitc and social high" couldnt be further from truth :D People were literally running away, vomiting or passing out, that plant really had some power, potency and vigor vise. She grew 3m tall, and pruning just pissed it off so it grew even faster. What the hell was that genetics anyway :laughing:

M

MrGanjaMan

^PPP aka Pure Power Plant is a Power Plant X a Norther American Indica.
So a diluted a Power Plant....