What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers: (Sherb ix x Biker Kush)

DJXX

Veteran
wassup Nickman...i asked for London Loud(Cheese x SD) and/or FIzz(Sour Power X SD)....are those beasty buds done under the 1000watt mh too... some fatass buds....i wanna come over and cut a branch of dat...dayummm DJXX

nickman

Veteran
wassup Nickman...i asked for London Loud(Cheese x SD) and/or FIzz(Sour Power X SD)....are those beasty buds done under the 1000watt mh too... some fatass buds....i wanna come over and cut a branch of dat...dayummm DJXX
They were actually grown under a dual-arc bulb if I remember correctly. 1000 watt bulb
Damn nickman, those previous testers were some chunky ladies for sure.
Thanx. Yeah they were some bats. They were quality though. Sometimes it’s a toss up between high yields or quality bud. Can’t always have both together but that strain was definitely large yielding quality Cannabis...!!!...
good job dude ;)
Thank you dimodz...

picture.php

These were all topped yesterday

nickman

Veteran
At a month old now...
they all got topped again for the second time...

Still not showing sex yet...

picture.php

Here’s a leaf trait I’ve noticed...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
those are the best lookin youngins i have ever seen...gonna have to peek back in here and see all the stuff you are using...OMG just beautiful.....DJXX

nickman

Veteran
those are the best lookin youngins i have ever seen...gonna have to peek back in here and see all the stuff you are using...OMG just beautiful.....DJXX

Thanx DJXX...

These things have been just zooming along great so far...!!!...
I just need them to show sex so I can up pot the females and start trying to train them a little bit before it’s too late...

These plants are very bendable...

I think I’d like to tie some branches down as soon as I get them transplanted again... try to help with the yields a little.

nickman

Veteran
So all 8 of the testers are doing fine...

They seem to be slowly growing back their tops... I’ve had a lot of strains that after being topped just keep on trucking... these seem to be a little slow after being topped...

So as I’ve been watching them grow the last month and change I’ve been saying to myself since the start of this grow that I think I’ll end up with 3 females...
after looking through them all today, it seems like I might have 6 females... I’m for sure about 3 of them...

I’m kinda surprised that the taller plants are the ones ending up to be the females and it looks like the two shortest plants are boys...

One of them has the nicest structure out of the group ...!!!...

As soon as I for sure see all the boys and girls, I will transplant the girls to three gallon bags......

nickman

Veteran
Just a quick pic of some of them at a month and almost two weeks...

They were just watered and they need to be up potted....
As soo as I find which plants are really the females....

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got 2 of 2 females, the only biker x sherb ix I started. And 1 of 2 fem of Tha Melon. There outdoors so maybe kinda see how they do. I'm gonna get into these pretty soon indoors myself!!!

Great job Nickman, can't wait to see what you come up with on these!!!