What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamdelica ‘ cure ‘ harvest times ( Thai leaner

cronicle

Respect to Ace for the Hybrid first of all. That being said, one Definitely Thai pheno I’m running showed some Amber so I took half of the Large girl down. The head cola still showed clear Trics, so I left it , glad I did, it now is really tighter nugs formation, on looks like a re bloom. What I would like
To add from my observation is the plant mature’s from the bottom up. I remember
Being said with GT, Laos pheno need a month cure to really get the full effect. I had some Mites issues but overall these held up. Great Vigorous plant

YukonKronic

Respect to Ace for the Hybrid first of all. That being said, one Definitely Thai pheno I’m running showed some Amber so I took half of the Large girl down. The head cola still showed clear Trics, so I left it , glad I did, it now is really tighter nugs formation, on looks like a re bloom. What I would like
To add from my observation is the plant mature’s from the bottom up. I remember
Being said with GT, Laos pheno need a month cure to really get the full effect. I had some Mites issues but overall these held up. Great Vigorous plant

Especially the Thai phenos look done for a week and then start up again.. Zam does typically ripen bottom up. The more Zamal pheno types in my experience would ripen very suddenly at end of cycle over course of three four days or so while others sputter longer maturing one or two buds at a time. Terpene has awesome advice on cut times with Zam.
Cure THREE month minimum.

cronicle

Ty , greatly appreciated. Now the lil amount I did smoke I know it’s better at the sweet spot. I’m going to let it finish, second half , just less light , now ( led ) some coconut water , and dry out somewhat in Los. The hairs were in between on the first , now change is showing. 3 months is what’s up. Some more are going in intense light and they are utilizing all of the soil in a 100 gal. Rapid all around growth. I can say the smell is between haze, and tropical fruit. Not complicated but some sativa spice thrown in. These girls don’t play stakes get pushed on the regular, they do what they want, just not too kool with reviving after a break in stem in flower, it’s a goner , even if repairs are fast.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi cronicle,

Thanks for your feedback.
Kindly, post pics of your Thai leaning Zamaldelica pheno if you have the chance.
Then we will be able to evaluate better your comments.

Tropical sativas like Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica may look almost done to suddenly produce new reflowerings with fresh flowers, especially indoors with strong light intensity, heavy feedings, warm temps and with flowering photoperiods between 12/12 and 11/13 and when the sativas still keep good health at the end of flowering. To avoid reflowerings try to lower down the temps, cut down the feedings and waterings a bit, and provide a 10/14 photoperiod until the end.

Last edited:

resinbud

Thai Monster Pheno

Thai Monster Pheno

Hi chronicle, good luck with Zamdelica I had a monster Pheno Thai Pheno very very electric crisp and clear headed. Thought this female was going to be a breeding plant she was so spectacular. This female looked like a 5 pound plant I was hooked, took clones to preserve her. Chose her out of four specimens each sampled.

I could not for the life of me stop the clones from flowering with 24/7 would not stop, I lost all of them, my massive girl was so massive you better use a 50 gallon container as my 10 gallon dried out fast and killed herself, definitely use a 50 gallon container with Zamdelica.

Anyway , I lost the most spectacular plant I’ve ever had and hope you have better luck.

:tiphat:

Resinbud

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome resinbud :)

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with your favorite Zamaldelica Thai pheno, it's touching you rate her among your most spectacular plants you have ever grown and smoked.

A pity you couldn't kept clones of her. Guess you were growing the Zamaldelica regular version, which has more pronounced semiautoflowering tendencies from the Zamal A mother in some of its offspring .... Zamaldelica fem version is more consistent regarding quality, higher resin production, better yielding, faster flowering and very rarely has the semiautoflowering tendencies that led you lost the clones of your favorite selected plant.