What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Name and Testers for New Sour Hybrids

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Thank you. And now that you mention it I had forgot but once knew.

Good job on the headbangers too. My keeper will get you practically tripping if you keep smoking her.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The original name for LL was "Ratdog Haze" but it was decided not enough people would understand the joke...

It is what it is. I'm not going to enjoy certain cannabis because the man was an idiot. If that was the case - all of Ducthgrown and all of Head Seeds should be burnt as well. They snitched too.

dank.Frank

Zomboy

Veteran
A soma NYCD was used by rez

Makes sense. I remember he used a hindu kush towards the end for KQK and some others, figured it might be the same he used for the SD. Anyway enough about Rez. Cant want to see how these new testers do :tiphat:

midwestkid

Veteran
Could someone tell me the best place to order Karma Genetics for delivery in the United States? I've ordered from Seedsman in March and my order was confiscated. They replaced my order and said it would be here two days ago... got the feeling it's been confiscated again. So its been 3 months and still no Karma beans. Seedsman was the only place I've found so far that wasn't sold out. I ordered Road dawg and Biker Kush. Don't know if they will ever make it to me though... I would be grateful if anyone would steer me towards a reputable vendor that ships to the U.S. and has Karma gear in stock. Thanks!

clearheaded

Petrol Punch zkittles X

land rover = K2 X

Gogurt, or froYo for strawmilk crosee or even cheese X ;)

Hateraid Haze

sour siphon

baked brie .

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
A soma NYCD was used by rez

my comment was more 'tongue in cheek' - there were gems in his seeds, but as u say u had to hunt thru the shit to find a gem... didn't realize he sourced his sour diesel from soma... so how about props to soma... (again tongue in cheek) -

in reality, u need not give props to anyone... u have been dicing and slicing the seeds for lots of yrs- props should go to u... peace:biggrin:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
my comment was more 'tongue in cheek' - there were gems in his seeds, but as u say u had to hunt thru the shit to find a gem... didn't realize he sourced his sour diesel from soma... so how about props to soma... (again tongue in cheek) -

in reality, u need not give props to anyone... u have been dicing and slicing the seeds for lots of yrs- props should go to u... peace:biggrin:

Nycd was the male in the original cross. The female was the sour d clone.

billb

Veteran
I’d love to test the new sour line!!
I’d grown out most of your strains. Not sure how I go about it. But I’ll do them justice along with all the others I’ve tested

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Gonna definitely try to grab a few packs of the sour bx x A5 if they make it to production and fo not sell out moments later while Im sleeping (seems to happen alot).

billb

Veteran
Karma, I’ve bern growing your beans for many years! I love that everything I’ve grownnfrom you was fire! I’ll be thinking
Of names. But I’ll grow out any of these
Zkittels x ( Zour Z)
Mochi x (Mochiesel)
Sour Power x (Fizz)
Cheese x
K2 x (Sherpa)
Di Frutti strwmilk cut x (sour tart)
A5hz x (Sour A5haze)

The zkittlez x (zour z) sour zkittlez?

Been long time since i started a thread.

In few weeks I will have some testers ready to go out to few willing and fit members from here. As most longer members know its always ends up with only very few realy doing a test thread and showing there progress for all to see, that makes that I will only give a few away here, and only to a select few, people that did good tests before for me ore any of the loyal members of this karma genetics part of icmag.

Basic tester rules, no expirementing new fertz lights etc at same time, no breeding till its released ore canceld for release.

Expect these to be with you end july. Need to be able to germ in august.

The hybrids will need to be named still, and i prefer to do that before testers go out. Any help with that is always apriciated.

Male used is a Karma Sour Diesel Bx2

Leda uno x
Brasil KC x

Zkittels x ( Zour Z)
Mochi x (Mochiesel)
Sour Power x (Fizz)
Cheese x
K2 x (Sherpa)
Di Frutti strwmilk cut x (sour tart)
A5hz x (Sour A5haze)

Excl not for intendend for release
Hph skunk1 x
OSH
Bandaidhaze7
WhiteSumo#6

Ps i would like to state i dont need testers i can have all and will mostly test inside my own crew. But i like the diverse growers and see those results aswell as some nice info for members here that will grow them in the future to look back at.

So feel free to suggest names ore throw your name in the hat as tester with preferd strain and why.

Lets get some of that old ICmag vibe going again here in the Karma Section.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hype!

Hype!

picture.php

picture.php

Thought id spice it up w some pics of my Karma/Horti collab keeper from 2015 or whenever I ran these testers. She is seriously the most greasy insane candied skunky flavored anything imaginable. My top girl. So stoked to get back to testing!
:woohoo:

DJXX

Veteran
Hey buddy...id love to run any test gear you make....i saw someone trying to prompt you to give props to REZ...Rez was greedy and that was his downfall and then he snitched and i was done with him....i say lets give props to YOU...no one on here has ever been so kind to the people on here...i know first hand ... Please put me on the list if it isnt full....can test more than one if you need...ThanksAgain DJXX