What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hokkaido Japan Hemp (Ace Seeds)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hokkaido Japan is indeed very beautiful cannabis.

It starts to grow with big fat chinensis leaves and thick indica stems, to later develop almost like a sativa.

G

Gauss

I know this is a hemp stain, but is there anything unique or worthwhile about it for integrating into a recreational strain line as far as the effects? I know it's trying to roll a boulder uphill and all, but I think it's interesting to try making rec strains from every different locale's genetics.

Thanks for sharing, OP. Very pretty plant.

SpeesCees

Thx dubi :)
I like this Flower!
one looks like more Sativa and yes!!!
i look the days for a cut :)
View Image
Hokkaido (ace Seeds)

Have you ever seen the rain?

Growing fast on this Day !!!
Growing fast on this Day !!!

If you ask me.. hahhaa... it's for real bird seed that will come.
Those long internodes and that super small Sativa fingers, does give me strange ideas. Come on Indica... wake us up ! What's the name of that strain ?

ikinokori

i absolutely love this grow, the pictures are beautiful and i love your attitude... the landscape is really beautiful, warms my heart

ikinokori

I have just realized this, but ar you japanese, or live around there ? if this is sensible information don't worry you don't have to say anything

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Even though this is hemp, I'm so stoked to see the end results. Is this a variety primarily grown for seed, fiber, or both?

I'd be very interested to hear of it's historical and cultural history. Again, gorgeous.

Indika

i am soo sorry
next time i by a new cam

at the moment i create a shrine in my home and i think this is sleeping in the Hokkaido Flowers
(Shintō)
in the forum i fond the tree from Dubi he want cross the hokkaido whis Lebanes
it s growing 3 Lebanes Flowers at my home and my cut from the hokkaidos have many seeds i think 40+
want test it to cross the hokkaido whis Lebanes this winter in my home for the next year!!!
the Beduin are very good in search for traces and i play whis a mirror and found light blue Towels is all a little bit mystic insite
i look what i found the next days
this is a good combi to find lost things Lebanes and Hokkaido

lg Indika

Last edited: