What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::Christian Fellowship- Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God is maker of all creation, including you. We are all taking part of God's grace!

God teaches us through events in our lives. Its our decision whether to open our eyes, open our ears, open our hearts to His wisdom. It says in God's Word, the knowledge of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Proverbs 9:10 NKJV

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Luke 22:54-62 NKJV

Peter Denies Jesus, and Weeps Bitterly

54 Having arrested Him, they led Him and brought Him into the high priest’s house. But Peter followed at a distance. 55 Now when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat among them. 56 And a certain servant girl, seeing him as he sat by the fire, looked intently at him and said, “This man was also with Him.”
57 But he denied [g]Him, saying, “Woman, I do not know Him.”
58 And after a little while another saw him and said, “You also are of them.”
But Peter said, “Man, I am not!”
59 Then after about an hour had passed, another confidently affirmed, saying, “Surely this fellow also was with Him, for he is a Galilean.”
60 But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are saying!”
Immediately, while he was still speaking, [h]the rooster crowed. 61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, “Before the rooster [i]crows, you will deny Me three times.” 62 So Peter went out and wept bitterly.

I wood

God is maker of all creation, including you. We are all taking part of God's grace!

God teaches us through events in our lives. Its our decision whether to open our eyes, open our ears, open our hearts to His wisdom. It says in God's Word, the knowledge of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Proverbs 9:10 NKJV

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Luke 22:54-62 NKJV

Peter Denies Jesus, and Weeps Bitterly

54 Having arrested Him, they led Him and brought Him into the high priest’s house. But Peter followed at a distance. 55 Now when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat among them. 56 And a certain servant girl, seeing him as he sat by the fire, looked intently at him and said, “This man was also with Him.”
57 But he denied [g]Him, saying, “Woman, I do not know Him.”
58 And after a little while another saw him and said, “You also are of them.”
But Peter said, “Man, I am not!”
59 Then after about an hour had passed, another confidently affirmed, saying, “Surely this fellow also was with Him, for he is a Galilean.”
60 But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are saying!”
Immediately, while he was still speaking, [h]the rooster crowed. 61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, “Before the rooster [i]crows, you will deny Me three times.” 62 So Peter went out and wept bitterly.

Your god is a fraud created to control the gullible.
I choose to be moral because it is the right thing to do, not out of fear of some all seeing prick in the sky.

I will happily stay out of your thread if you get your mythology out of our government.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your god is a fraud created to control the gullible.
I choose to be moral because it is the right thing to do, not out of fear of some all seeing prick in the sky.

I will happily stay out of your thread if you get your mythology out of our government.

Hey! Quit harassing us! Reported the post!

Please create a thread for the debate! This thread is for Christian Fellowship--Bible Verse of the Day posts!

We demand respect. Gypsy has kindly asked you guys to stop! He's the Boss, so stop already!

What is your problem? There is an Anti-Christ spirit growing in the world. God will judge. There is nothing that can separate you from God.

Romans 8:37-39 NKJV

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Seems like there's no turning of cheek or forgiveness.

Doesn't seem very Christian.

It does have all the makings of a troll thread.

If you're truly offended you could take notice of the lack of legitimate contribution or sympathy for what you're doing.

Plenty of us are going to free speech your religion.

Religion their free speech and pray away.

Just don't get all whiny and hurt.

It's unbecoming.

There's enough weaklings running around.

Remember Job?

Stay here stay strong and represent your Lord and Savior.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I respect everybody who is believing in any god, but I also respect children which believe that santa claus is existing.

But serious, of course there are no gods anywhere, except in ourself.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Religion is how ignorant people explain cause and effect. Science is how non ignorant people explain cause and effect. Shaved apes for the most part are ignorant.

shithawk420

Veteran
I could be a real dick and post some Ghost music videos but I won't.i bet you didn't know real Satanism is very similar to christianity.im not either.im Agnostic

St. Phatty

We get an oddball egg every now and then, sometimes a third of the regular size, but otherwise normal. Sometimes they come out like small water balloon consistency on the outside.

Do you have any roosters? I recently gave away three really good egg layers because they were picking on my silkie named Blue. Both my silkies are very friendly, and the only chickens to sit on eggs full time to hatch, sixty days worth of sitting on eggs.

Yes, 2 roosters.

One of them spends about 1/2 his time on the deck outside her nest, crowing away. She has plenty of food inside and I use bagged soil (= bark fines etc.) for kitty litter.

I have 3 kitty litter tubs to make sure there's always a clean one, and to keep the work down (just have to move the used tub outdoors).

She is taking her birdbath in the dusty kitty litter, before the cat uses it. Seems like she is choosing not to go outdoors.

right

Exodus 2-11,12 this one's gotta be one of my favorites , I read this and I can totally feel what's taking place.

Brother Nature

Since you haven't specified which bible...

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!” ― Anton LaVey

sdd420

Veteran
People need to stay out of this thread if they can’t contribute to it..freedom of religion is a right..I’m disappointed in some of you. I don’t care if you don’t want religion leave this thread alone and find your own thread. Pipeline, I enjoy this thread please ignore the trolls..
Peace sdd420

W

Water-

“Even a man who makes the most modest pretensions to integrity must know that a theologian, a priest, a pope of today not only errs when he speaks, but actually lies— and that he no longer escapes blame for his lie through “innocence” or “ignorance.” The priest knows, as every one knows, that there is no longer any “God,” or any “sinner,” or any “Saviour”— that “free will” and the “moral order of the world” are lies —:
serious reflection, the profound self-conquest of the spirit, allow no man to pretend that he does not know it. . . .
All the ideas of the church are now recognized for what they are — as the worst counterfeits in existence, invented to debase nature and all natural values; the priest himself is seen as he actually is — as the most dangerous form of parasite, as the venomous spider of creation. . . . We know, our conscience now knows — just what the real value of all those sinister inventions of priest and church has been and what ends they have served, with their debasement of humanity to a state of self-pollution, the very sight of which excites loathing — the concepts “the other world,” “the last judgment,” “the immortality of the soul,” the “soul” itself: they are all merely so many instruments of torture, systems of cruelty, whereby the priest becomes master and remains master. . . .”
― Friedrich Nietzsche, The Anti-Christ

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Hey! Quit harassing us! Reported the post!

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself.
I am the LORD.

19:18 NIV

As an atheist, I must say your command of biblical verse is weak

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out.
They displease God and are hostile to everyone in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last.

Btw can someone clean the thread of all the christophobic spam.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People need to stay out of this thread if they can’t contribute to it..freedom of religion is a right..I’m disappointed in some of you. I don’t care if you don’t want religion leave this thread alone and find your own thread. Pipeline, I enjoy this thread please ignore the trolls..
Peace sdd420

BS Pipeline is the one religiously emulating Trump and spamming crap for sale.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deuteronomy 17

2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.

Deuteronomy 22

13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:

16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;

17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;

19 And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

beta

Veteran
19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+19:1-8&version=NIV

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
uke 11 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Model Prayer

11 Now it came to pass, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, that one of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.”
2 So He said to them, “When you pray, say:
Our[a] Father [b]in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.
[c]Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
3 Give us day by day our daily bread.
4 And forgive us our sins,
For we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.
And do not lead us into temptation,
[d]But deliver us from the evil one.”

Lets see some of the beautiful cannabis plants grown by our christian members! God helps us to prosper in all that we do! Jesus teaches us the Way!

Thanks for sharing!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The parable of the vineyard in one of my favourites, abit long to post here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts