What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w 5x5 tent

anon710

picture.php

View image in gallery

anon710

Thanks guys, been getting back in to the swing of things after some health set backs. Sorta a good thing my last harvest was on the heavy side lol.

Part of the way through getting a new room set up to run a few cycles while I redo my old flower room, have enough amperage to run 4-8 1kw on a flip flop. Should have the new space ready for Sept or October. So for now just building up babies for my next run, and getting some new moms going to start feeding that room once I get it going.

anon710

life got busy. Ended up taking these down at around 5.5 or 6 weeks. Have a new room set up and flowering. Using the previous flower tent to do some veg and cloning in. Will update with some harvest and nug pictures. Weight was fairly good for pulling so early, was much higher than I had expected.

New flower set up is a 10x5 tent with 2 x 1000w hps. Running one side as a scrog with 4 in 10 gal pots. The other side I am doing a mish mash of some of my buddies moms, and a few strains I have moms for that have never flowered out myself yet.

anon710

ended up with 19oz in total that was worth trimming. Had a buddy press all the larf into rosin. Turned out well will post some pics when I have some time.

Latest posts

Latest posts