What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boundless Technology Terp Pen for Concentrate

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Wow, kudos to Boundless Technology on their new release called the "Terp Pen".

https://bndlstech.com/product/terp-pen/

This is an open coil pen sized vape for concentrates. I have only had mine a couple days so I'll hold off giving too much of a review but after 2 days, I am already rating this puppy a 10+.

These are selling for under $30.

Boundless does not offer free shipping on their web site but most online head shops that normally offer free shipping are starting to stock these. They keep running out of stock on the Boundless web site. I ordered mine from puffitup.com and I always get incredible service from the people over there.

The hits off this tiny little pen are bigger and smoother than my nails, buckets, coils, donuts or dragons.

I'm impressed (and I don't like anything). So, I very much recommend these for concentrate.

After a few more days of use, I'll update. Hopefully, my opinion will not change.

Kudos to Boundless Technology for producing a very fine vape at an equally fine price point.

velorex

i've tried a bunch of different electric nectar collectors. so far the hunibadger is the only one that holds up over time. wasted money on a few that was impossible to clean/maintain. curious to see your experience with this.

cheers