What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does ICmag block certain countries? (Thailand)

yts farmer

Veteran
Only reason I created this account was to ask this question. Even lurking is a real hassle because of this issue, let alone contributing...

Whenever I try to access ICmag from any Thai server, the website returns a server error. Thai government does block many sites, but it is never this consistent, never this thorough, and there are no other cannabis sites blocked in Thailand. The notice is in English as well, which makes me think it is on ICmag's end.

What gives?

Cant be as I'm in Thailand right now and have been for last couple of weeks and been on site daily and even uploaded some shots since I been here. Only trouble I've had was in 1 hotel were access was forbidden but no big deal as just use a vpn and bingo back in business. Funny enough ive been blocked from the mag more frequently in the UK when using wifi in certain buildings i work in, comes out as a warning for Tobacco. I even get access from the free WiFi from Suvarnabhumi airport. My house has 3bb WiFi and has no restrictions.

Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts