What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Malawi Haze

Limeygreen

Veteran
Here you go Dubi, this is from last week 70 days flowering, they look a bit more finished this week, I would say another 2-3 weeks probably maybe 4 on the more tropical lady. It's a jungle of seedsman haze in the same tent as these girls so hard to get a nice shot of them. There are 4 more females in there but they aren't as impressive for me, nice resin with some pearls on the one lady, and 4 others are more like spears. One more female to run next run as she didn't make it into the tent, failed to root in time.

All of these girls were hit with mixed seedsman haze pollen for fun to see what might come out if I like the females, had some extra pollen around as well. Neviile's haze x panama will come in late summer for the tent, decided on that versus the a5 hope something good in those.

Kijell

So here comes my second attempt at growing Neville's Haze x Panama and it went very well!

I had 2 plants, one very hazy pheno which went few days over 14 weeks and one with more resin and tighter buds which went 12 weeks.

12 Week Pheno
picture.php

Just have 1 picture sorry
Smell reminds me of Zkittlez, fruity sweet incense smell, really delicious. Buds are really hard like a rock lol, so much resin it is nearly white cured.
Yield was a bit lower than the longer flowering pheno.
Effects are quite hard, not that uplifting, more for chilling and relaxing! :)

Here comes the 14 1/2 Weeks flowering pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It is sooo beautiful I love these Calyx Towers!

Kijell

So more to the long flowering pheno!
It has been cured 1 1/2 months now.

It really smells strong like incense, most incense flavour and smell I have ever had! Even when smoking you get a strong incense flavour. Super Hazy!

Effect goes right in your head but not too strong and it is a super happy, cheerful/playful, hyped high. You want to dance or be with friends joking and party :D
But it doesnt make me nervous or anxious which is really cool, I am actually a bit sensitive to such uplifting strains.
So one of the best strains I ever had, or more this pheno you could say! Really top notch stuff! :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MIGreenman

Three fresh SMH launched

Three fresh SMH launched

Greetings. Wanted to share these three new Super Malawi Haze FEM seeds dated 18/06/19. Here in the states that would be June 19, correct?:biggrin:

I received these on Halloween, Oct. 31st, and germed them a few weeks later. They have been in flower since the 10th of January, so I am seeing my first pre flowers now. They are very thin-leaved and so uniform they look like clones from the same plant. Four seeds popped and one was a mutant looker- the other two did not crack open. I am hoping I will find something interesting out of these.

Not much smell yet and both the Malawi and Haze plants I have seen all have thin leaves, so not sure which way these plants are leaning. The clones took within 8 days! Very impressed with the vigor. Updates to follow.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82050&pictureid=2004583

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82050&pictureid=2004584

Yo Sammy

Veteran

It really smells strong like incense, most incense flavour and smell I have ever had! Even when smoking you get a strong incense flavour. Super Hazy!

Effect goes right in your head but not too strong and it is a super happy, cheerful/playful, hyped high. You want to dance or be with friends joking and party :D
But it doesnt make me nervous or anxious which is really cool, I am actually a bit sensitive to such uplifting strains.
So one of the best strains I ever had, or more this pheno you could say! Really top notch stuff! :)

View Image

View Image

View Image

Beautiful buds, nice growing!
Glad to hear you like it.
Thanks for the feedback!

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Greetings. Wanted to share these three new Super Malawi Haze FEM seeds dated 18/06/19. Here in the states that would be June 19, correct?:biggrin:

I received these on Halloween, Oct. 31st, and germed them a few weeks later. They have been in flower since the 10th of January, so I am seeing my first pre flowers now. They are very thin-leaved and so uniform they look like clones from the same plant. Four seeds popped and one was a mutant looker- the other two did not crack open. I am hoping I will find something interesting out of these.

Not much smell yet and both the Malawi and Haze plants I have seen all have thin leaves, so not sure which way these plants are leaning. The clones took within 8 days! Very impressed with the vigor. Updates to follow.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82050&pictureid=2004583

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82050&pictureid=2004584

Looking forward to the progress on these.
Nice thin leafs.
Cheers

MIGreenman

The three new girls are three and a half weeks and they are almost done stretching just under 5 feet tall. No smells or early resin production yet. Cheers!

picture.php

Training- 7 nodes and flip!
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing Kijell :tiphat:

Congrats for such fantastic results on your second Nevil's Haze x Panama grow. Really happy to hear the incense is so loud, effects joyful and that you rate this new hybrid among the best strains you have had, the pics speak by themselves. Time to enjoy the labour of your gardening work! ;) Thanks a lot for sharing your experience

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great so far Limeygreen :)

Your Super Malawi Haze has a touch of Northern Lights influence, yet it's very sativa dominant with those reflowerings and tall lanky structure, lovely fat resinous and swelling bracts with long hazy pistils :yummy:

Best wishes for the rest of the flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to our room on ICMag MIGreenman :)

A pleasure to see you are already flowering your Super Malawi Hazes. Yes, the packing date is 19th June 2019.
Don't expect very strong smells with Haze, Malawi and their hybrids in early flowering, the magic with these sativas comes at the end of the ride.
Best wishes!

MIGreenman

Thanks for the kind wishes Dubi, great to have you and YoSammy watching these. Here are a few shots at 4.5 weeks flowering. They are getting approximately 1.7ec nutrients and 12 hours of flowering light. Still a bit delicate looking compared to the beefy Panamal next to it- but the sticks are becoming nicely braided and filling in.

picture.php

picture.php

Hard to see with so much foliage packed around it- but here is the structure. About 5 feet tall. There are 2 more behind this one.

picture.php

Very easy to care for so far- they handle nutrients well, (unlike some of the zams) and these can be flowered after just a few weeks of veg which is what I was hoping. If you have a long-flowering strain, it helps to eliminate most of the veg time and let the stretch do the work for you! Not even close to halfway yet, so lots of time. Cheers!

MIGreenman

They are at six weeks and going strong. I have two fluffier phenos that are taking their time.

picture.php

My favorite is number one, stacking with more density. It did not stretch as much and looks further along.

picture.php

All have a light flowery smell. Any help with i,d, is helpful. The fluffier ones may be more haze?

TheDarkStorm

Dam this line has come out beautiful..the plants look amazing...well done to the breeders and growers. Thanks for the share guys

kamyo

Veteran
After filling up my tent and seed containers with some great indicas, it's time to look at Sativas. Trying to decide on which Ace sativa to get is like going to the store as a kid and deciding on one toy - it's nearly impossible. That being said, I think everyone can pretty much agree that the Killer Malawi breeds day-ending potency in its offspring. Couple that with legendary Haze hybrid, and I don't see how you can go wrong.

So for now, this is the sativa for me to get. I just need to pull the trigger before I go visit the Zamaldelica or Panama threads and change my mind again.

Edit: it's done. Finally, I've decided on the Super Malawi Haze and made the order.

Last edited: