What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

T

Teddybrae

Obviously one of the things older men do is resort to stories. They've got a story for every occasion. For example the time Bud went to the toilet (we call them 'dunnies' here) and dipped his testicles. That's a funny and appropriate story.

But the horror part of stories is that those stories might be all we have left!!!

Remember Don Juan telling Castaneda all Castaneda had was Tales of Power? That personal power was the thing ... and the stories Castaneda could tell were ... of no importance at all!

Sobering ...

Can't wait, close to 60 myself and the changes are happening,

Ear hair, long eyebrows, the urge to gripe about kids these days...

Andyo

Veteran
ive cured my constipation

ive cured my constipation

:woohoo: Only by chance did i read about prunes = dried plums
I read it and i knew they sold dried pitted prunes in family mart
I went in and bought 3 packets
I never read instructions and i didnt read detail on the internet subject of dried pitted prunes ate one whole packet that evening and another whole packet next evening
next morning i let rip a couple of big smelly farts i knew somthing happening a hadnt shit for at least 8 days
more rumbling then suddenly i rushed to toilet and gave birth to a monster foot long it stood about 5 inches out of the water.
3 hours or so later another one
later that evening again another softer one.
I didnt even dare go to the gym that day
Next morning another log
and another
So i looked back on the internet on the subject its says 2 or 3 dry pitted prunes is enough lol
Then mentions sorbitol that dried prunes contain may not be good in large amounts well neither is fukin constipation .

Anyway im doing fine on 3 prunes a day i ate 6 eggs scrambled on toast and never missed a daily morning log.

Some whining prick quoted they may be carcenogenic lol the usual scaremongering click bate .A

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I don't know what's worse the prunes or the constipation.

I got put on Linzess. Ten bucks a day to take a crap and some days it works a bit too well.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Can you say fiber supplement? LOL It goes in the shake right after the almonds and the protein supplement. LOL

I eat better than Euell Gibbons. I shit like a dog. Lick my ass once or twice, kick my feet and I am good to go. Never a 'sticky poop' or a 'runny'.

During my alcoholism days, shit screamed out of my ass like fucking fire. Burning everything in it's path. Had hemorrhoids like a bunch of fucking grapes hanging from a vine. Recently discovered infrared coagulation. If you have hemorrhoids and do not know about infrared coagulation, you need to check it out.

Eat fruits and vegetables. Supplement with meat and fish. DRINK WATER LOTS OF WATER

Susan Pouder said it best, If you want to have a healthy life, you need to EAT, you need to BREATH and you need to MOVE.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I drink a lot of water, and Kombucha I brew myself so it isn't pasteurized, full of good bacteria. I don't walk enough but I can't feel my feet anymore, friggen neuropathy...

G

Not 60 for a couple years.
Best thing I ever did was start doing testosterone shots 8 years ago. Fountain of youth for me. I’m fighting age with any weapon I can and this stuff works.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Can you say "obviously"?

The expensive meds were a last resort.

Can you say fiber supplement? LOL It goes in the shake right after the almonds and the protein supplement. LOL

I eat better than Euell Gibbons. I shit like a dog. Lick my ass once or twice, kick my feet and I am good to go. Never a 'sticky poop' or a 'runny'.

During my alcoholism days, shit screamed out of my ass like fucking fire. Burning everything in it's path. Had hemorrhoids like a bunch of fucking grapes hanging from a vine. Recently discovered infrared coagulation. If you have hemorrhoids and do not know about infrared coagulation, you need to check it out.

Eat fruits and vegetables. Supplement with meat and fish. DRINK WATER LOTS OF WATER

Susan Pouder said it best, If you want to have a healthy life, you need to EAT, you need to BREATH and you need to MOVE.

ronbo51

Veteran
Both my wife and i are taking hormone therapy. I knew about females getting hormones and I heard the ads on the radio and never payed attention. My son in law is 43 and had a rash of health problems and found out his hormones were completely out of whack. After 6 months he is a changed person since getting therapy.

I take no medications, have no health issues, and other than a hard physical life in the trades and my homesteading in Maine for 25 years I thought I was doing pretty good, but since i started this program it has really changed my life. My testosterone was at critical low levels, I had way too much estrogen, and certain mineral levels were quite low in my blood test. I have retested my blood twice and all my levels are where they should be with some minor tweeks here and there. As of right now I will do this as long as i can.

My wife has responded even more than me. Her levels were non existent. She was barren of sex hormones and consequently our sex life was not good. Now it is another world. Her body has changed. She looks like a girl again. Firm full lifted breasts, firm butt, shapely legs. Its' really incredible. She wants to have sex all the time.

I am a very private person. I would never talk about this publicly, but anyone over 40, and especially anyone getting up there like me (60), go get your blood tested at a clinic that specializes in hormone therapy. If you are married you both really need to go. I cannot imagine one half of a couple going down this road and the other not. I think it would end in tears.

Andyo

Veteran

i eat a very healthly diet drink 3.5 litres of pure water a day walk 5 miles in surf n sand on a tropical beach daily
1,5 hours weight training alternate days and swim 30 to 45 miniutes every day
i was having 6 eggs scrambled on toast caused the constipation mostly.Protien shakes does same ive given them up
dont drink alcahol either.A

F

Fermented

I certainly had no idea my balls would hang down to my knees.

The good news is.... we don't have to look behind us when we back out of parking spaces.

One thing for sure... I enjoyed THOSE [19]60's more than I am enjoying THESE 60's. LOL

I've worn bikini briefs my whole life and my balls haven't dropped low yet. Boxer shorts ride up my thighs and don't do shit to support your balls...I bet everyone here with two hung low has worn boxer type underpants . I have no idea why anyone wears boxers, they are the most uncomfortable things to wear (according to me) and support nothing.

F

Fermented

For every plus there is a minus. Does getting shots of testosterone mean you are greatly increasing the chance of getting prostate cancer? I'd check with medical experts before jumping into "the fountain of youth" via a syringe hormones.

F

Fermented

i knew somthing happening a hadnt shit for at least 8 days

How are you not dead or have colon cancer?

Eat fresh fruit & veggies everyday, drink enough water so you piss at least 6 times per day, raise a sweat everyday and you will be regular as you should be. (damn, I sound like a grumpy grandpa)

Amynamous

To Andyo- Tropical climate and beach walking sounds nice. I am retiring this year and looking to relocate. Where do you live?

G

For every plus there is a minus. Does getting shots of testosterone mean you are greatly increasing the chance of getting prostate cancer? I'd check with medical experts before jumping into "the fountain of youth" via a syringe hormones.

Trust me I have been doing this for a while and read up on it extensively before. No I’m not increasing risk for cancer. Those who already have prostrate issues are not put on this because the treatment is counter to treatment for prostate issues I’m told. If you don’t have pre existing prostate issues or heart issues your good to go if you’re free and total testosterone levels are low. Testosterone helps with muscle strength and what is the heart? This IS DONE UNDER A DOCTORS SUPERVISION. And I do blood work every 6 months.

oldchuck

Veteran
I'm 73 and you young guys make me feel pretty good. I am however starting to accumulate some replacement parts. Maybe if they keep inventing replacement parts I can live for a very long time.

Easy7

Veteran
You don't need to shit often as you would enjoy to. I've held shit a long long time. A week or so in jail. At least 5 days on a greyhound. Those are some rough rides.

I don't recommend it, holding in shit. Sometimes it's hard to get a good smoke. Let it all out. Feels like bliss when that happens.

F

Fermented

This IS DONE UNDER A DOCTORS SUPERVISION

at a "fountain of youth" clinic who's sole aim is pushing testo for profit. lol seriously though, you've obviously done your homework and aren't buying the shit from a sketchy gym rat behind a dumpster. I've just done some reading on the subject. TRT is now not associated with a higher incidence of prostate cancer.

just keep in mind the "every plus has a minus"...such as shrinking testicles lol

ronbo51

Veteran
This IS DONE UNDER A DOCTORS SUPERVISION

at a "fountain of youth" clinic who's sole aim is pushing testo for profit. lol seriously though, you've obviously done your homework and aren't buying the shit from a sketchy gym rat behind a dumpster. I've just done some reading on the subject. TRT is now not associated with a higher incidence of prostate cancer.

just keep in mind the "every plus has a minus"...such as shrinking testicles lol

I spent a fair amount of time researching the down sides to hormone therapy. I guess if you buy a bottle of some off the wall testosterone from some online vendor you could get yourself out of whack, but I am regularly getting blood drawn and tested to make sure that things are where they are supposed to be. Compared to pharma products which usually have side effects that takes pages to list, including "sudden death, heart attacks, infections. etc., there are virtually no down sides to hormone therapy done under a doctors supervision.

Also, without hormones your organs do not work optimally. Basically you start to die at age 40. Hormones react with the pituitary, pineal, blood, brain, everything in your body is run by chemicals and electricity and without hormones you are flying blind into old age.

White Beard

True. Doc has been pestering me for colonoscopy. Maybe next year. Preferred to mail in sample vs. flexible scope.

Great getting old, ain't it? Can feel storms 2 days before they arrive....thanks to arthritis.
You’ll feel differently when the TP turns bright red...plus, they put you to sleep now, which, trust, me, is an improvement.

Must have rheumatoid - I have osteo, and I can’t feel the weather: my thumbs hurt ALL the time.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Hey gang, what are good foods to eat that will help increase your body's ability to produce testosterone?

I am a gym rat but at 65 I am having trouble building muscle mass.

As for hemorrhoids......... Infrared Coagulation. Look it up and find a doctor in your area who does it. Completely painless removal of hemorrhoids.