What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

ULMW

Thanks Dubi. Am keen to see how this turns out along with the GT3 Girls got quite the Jungle of Chiang Mai going on in my tent. Aroy! Delicious!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks ULMW!

Yours look like the one I grew in the past... she branched super cappriciously/randomly, will be watching! :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi FarmBuck :)

Your previous Kali China grow was really nice. Glad to see you are growing Thai Chi this time :yes:
Best wishes for the rest of the flowering, please let me know in case you have ay doubt.

My first grow with Thai Chi, taken at the beginning of my second week of flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a beautiful Thai Chi dame, repuk :)

She has the classic Thai bearing and leaf but with shorter nodes.
Looks like is going to eb a Thaish green pheno but you never know until flowering.

Really excited with this girl, I developed a crunch on her... what a lovely slender structure!

Love her loong and narrow fingered leaves and how she doesn't perk them 100% horizontally but get that "bell shape".

Guess this is a Thaish leaning pheno? See little to no KC influence on her :jump:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
It's all hers ULMW, thanks! :D

Thanks dubi! Stem rub is Kalichina, and I'd say structure also, cannot wait to see her budding.

She overgrew all the rest of OD plants in 4 days (foreground right):

picture.php

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
:biglaugh: thanks! :huggg:

Loving the shape (Kate bushes?) I got this year on OD plants...

Truth is I'm checking them each several hours and enjoy a lot being around them even with the fierce sun and a plethora of wasps that like the ErdPurt to chill!

One of her first fan leaves set, the last one being depleted, these were the only ones that displayed wider fingers, hybrid looks, (9 fingers, all the rest are 11 or more)...:

picture.php

for comparison sake:
picture.php

OZZ_

Veteran

Truth is I'm checking them each several hours and enjoy a lot being around them even with the fierce sun and a plethora of wasps that like the ErdPurt to chill!

One of her first fan leaves set, the last one being depleted, these were the only ones that displayed wider fingers, hybrid looks, (9 fingers, all the rest are 11 or more)...:

View Image

for comparison sake:
View Image

Really loving the look of your Thai chi Repuk! She’s such a looker :)

You as well! Beautiful work guys :tiphat:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran

View Image

for comparison sake:
View Image

Wow, repuk...just Wow

OZZ_

Veteran
Well, my attempts to contain her didn't succeed that much... wonder what would be her size in a big pot... she has barely 30L of substrate, like the rest of the plants.

View Image

ErdPurt barely seeen on the top left, on its right Thai Chi, next CBD #1.

View Image

She is an absolute monster my friend. I can’t wait to see how she finished. This is a very interesting selection from ACE. Thai and Kali China... what’s not to like! :biglaugh:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I grew two from seed last spring. Lovely plants with identical structure. Buds are very colorful and purple, so impressive looking...but, sadly the flavor of both were terrible and didn't improve with aging. Not sure if it was me or what. One of the only Ace plants that I just didn't care for. Maybe I should try again next year though.

Latest posts

Latest posts