What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales of a Budtender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lexcorp used to employ Budtenders thru our off shore shell companies to launder ill gotten gains and coerce hooligans with low self esteem and insecurities to become minions of mine.

But then Mrs. Babba butts in and sabotages the whole thing with this legit above board Budtender business. Pshaw!

Ya know who invented glass shatter? Lexcorp that's who!

We trade marked crystal shatter but a bunch of clowns in Denver came up with glass shatter to get around the trade mark.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awwww Lex sorry to burst that bubble lol

Not much happening here, it's a real quiet time of year, ppl are still bringing in light dep flowers and the outdoor will be done soon,then it's a free for all to see who can get their meds in here.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs. B - Do you ever get people without a medical card coming in trying to buy weed lol?

Oh dang GS all the time, esp with Oregon rec now, ppl think we are too for some reason.....or ppl fro other countries that want to look at a collective, maybe after November it will change.....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya the new law is badly written as usual, so I'm really bummed that it won't pass or it will and be a shit storm. I am most mad that California still doesn't have rec yet, like Colorado and Washington it's just not fair lol

Aota1

Ya the new law is badly written as usual, so I'm really bummed that it won't pass or it will and be a shit storm. I am most mad that California still doesn't have rec yet, like Colorado and Washington it's just not fair lol

Agreed. I moved to Oregon one year ago after being in Humboldt since 99'. Opportunities are abundant up here. Incredible to me that I'm managing a Dispensary within a year of arrival. I owe it to years as a 215 grower and the intimate relationship I've developed with herb over the years. Evolution in action. It has it's problems but a step in the right direction for sure

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agreed. I moved to Oregon one year ago after being in Humboldt since 99'. Opportunities are abundant up here. Incredible to me that I'm managing a Dispensary within a year of arrival. I owe it to years as a 215 grower and the intimate relationship I've developed with herb over the years. Evolution in action. It has it's problems but a step in the right direction for sure

That's great Aota! im so glad you found your happy place there, it's not always easy moving to a new area and getting accepted in the cannabis community. We can be a pretty paranoid group lol

Thanks for the post, what crazy stories to you have to tell??? lol

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lady just left after bringing in some flowers to vend, she pulls these shrink wrap bags out of a grocery bag, she did them in about 20 or so grams and squished so freakin hard you could put a dent in the wall if you threw a bud at it lol
She said she was traveling and didn't want it to smell....
Told her to put it in jars first then vac seal or just do it lightly enough to not destroy the buds!
What the hell are people thinking?!?! omg the buds were so sad looking what shameful bud abuse! lol

Awwww Lex sorry to burst that bubble lol

Everyone thought Superman vs Batman was my crowning moment. Not so. It was only a precursor or rather a test flight for the real epic battle. What battle do you ask? The Battle of The Babbas! That's right folks, Babbabud vs Mrs. Babba. But this won't just be any battle. No fisticuffs, no superpowers, no genetically-engineered monster (other than smoking instrument to rip killer dabs).

It is with great pride and fanfare I announce The Smoking of The Sexes! That's right folks, man vs woman, Hubby vs Wifey. A smoking competition to top them all, a real lung lunger. Its simple, whomever can out smoke the other, wins all the glory! Oh, and a complimentary bag of skittles (winner gets to choose the flavor) for those munchies right after the smoke out.

Two shall enter, one shall leave.

Insert evil laugh here, buwahahaha.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey do i get a handicap for being older then her ? I taught her everything she knows about weed !!!! hehehe
I must admit she sleeps with her oil vape next to the bed "just in case she wakes up" . I can normally wait till morning for oil rips ... but really need to get up and pee :)

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhh a challenge I'm so up for lol you better get ready babe!! This is on like donkey kong!!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see them vac sealed buds all the time. Some folks think thats what it is supposed to look like lol

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
hey do i get a handicap for being older then her ? I taught her everything she knows about weed !!!! hehehe
I must admit she sleeps with her oil vape next to the bed "just in case she wakes up" . I can normally wait till morning for oil rips ... but really need to get up and pee :)

No handy cap cause your an older man, it is balanced out by the fact your with a younger woman.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Great thread Mrs,B. Maybe you can answer this, Since I'm not working anymore, I have been fine tuning my growing, cooking and hash making skills. I want to be ready to work in the industry in case it does become legal in Texas. What do you all look for when selecting a vendor or hiring someone for the store?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread Mrs,B. Maybe you can answer this, Since I'm not working anymore, I have been fine tuning my growing, cooking and hash making skills. I want to be ready to work in the industry in case it does become legal in Texas. What do you all look for when selecting a vendor or hiring someone for the store?

Good question cough, vending is pretty easy, if they bring in a quality product it will probably get taken in, the other day a dude brought in some indoor gorilla glue and it was moldy, didn't take it, my boss smelled it right off, he tried to brush it off but her nose knows!

Hiring a whole different animal, this collective have 3 women and 1 guy working here so the vibe is a little mellower then a place that just has mostly guys there.
Being older helps a bit, need to have as much cannabis knowledge as possible, how it all works and doesn't work, I certainly don't know everthing but I do try to educate myself on the products we do sell,it's hard to define, so many ppl come in here asking for a job and all of us here are like nope, we has a good group and some one new might make it weird or drama or what ever....
When it does become legal there, I'm saying when not if, go in the business a lot and make friends with the ppl there and that would be the best way to get a job there.
Hope it helps, like I said it's such a grey area, good luck cough, I'm sure you would be great in that field, you have a ton of know how and a great sense of humor. Take care and thanks for the post.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Sounds like her buds were meant for a rosin squish

I can picture a new version of the nancy sinatra classic "these buds where meant for squishin"

best part is next time anyone who gets that references is making rosin a lil song is going to pop into their head

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omg weird, I pretty much grew up on that song, had the 45 of it and played it a million times!! lol

Another week at the club, busy today...it's a sale day on Fridays so it can get pretty crazy, but the day flies by.
it doesn't matter if it's a sativa Indica or Hybred if it has a "fragrant" smell then the patients love it, small larfy nugs no good lol ....smell and the look of the nug makes such a difference

A lot of collectives don't let you touch or smell the buds before you purchase them, they are pre weighed, you decide what strain you want and amount, no smell test ....ours is a little different you can see the bud in a display jar, smell it touch it since everyone is different,one strain will smell totally different to each individual.
What I was getting at that some ppl when they smell the buds they can't just put it near their nose they have to put it in their nose lol so I get who would want to purchase that nasty bud after every one has checked it out, those display buds don't get sold. We are small and try to keep it on a more personal level for now anyway.
Then you have the peeps that just rattle off what they want and how much, no smell or look is necessary lol love those ones hehehe

I guess I've rattled in enough for now, thanks for all the great posts and questions.

Peace and puffs

Status
Not open for further replies.