What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your idea of legal cannabis?

GoeRilla

Legal means that i can grow like if it was tomatoes or potatoes.
Where i live i can grow and sell potatoes like i want to, nobody has to check anything.
That´s legal!

Rilla.

CoCoSativas

the only reason greedy people are interested in getting into legal cannabis is because after legalization in places like Colorado, the prices have remained the same as the black market and in some cases even higher!

imo, real legal cannabis should look like basil or rosemary; if you want to grow them for sale, do it, set-up all you need with agriculture and health ministries, etc... and price should be similar, very cheap. you can also opt to grow your own if you so wish... in winter you can buy imported... indoor would become a thing of the past as it can't compete with sun grown in terms of production costs as well as quality.

I was just played by greedy people wanted to go into legal cannabis, they made me talk a lot of talk to someone opening up a nice cannabis related business, but in the end they did not want to go through it since they did not see huge profits $$$ I think they are now looking at the U.S market with their black market prices in legal states.

Indoor will never disappear. Some places don't have the climate to finish everything no way I could grow what I like outside here. Plus indoor is completely flawless and untouched my nature, so there will always be a market for that type of premium. I'm 1000x more comfortable smoking dope grown indoor rather than out I know nothing gets on mine ever. I'll always grow indoor, or at least in a greenhouse.

I also like I can harvest year round way less work trimming. Lol I see outdoor growers trimming their whole years supply at once. Lol not for me I like the work broken up

CoCoSativas

Call me crazy, but I think its better illegal. It should just be decriminalized and the cops should ignore users and small time growers. Anyone growing it commercially gets the laws attention for tax invasion and money laundering. lol. The law has been protecting this sacred plant from monopolization and greed.

I guess my idea of being "legal" would be have it in the hands of the people only, any big business that wants to get into it should have the door closed on them.

If the government really wanted to get rid of widespread tobacco addiction, they should make tobacco like this too. Kick big business out the door. The only way people will get it is if they know a friend or somebody growing it, or grow it themselves.

I agree 100 with your statement. I preffer decriminalization over legal anyday

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Indoor will never disappear. Some places don't have the climate to finish everything no way I could grow what I like outside here. Plus indoor is completely flawless and untouched my nature, so there will always be a market for that type of premium. I'm 1000x more comfortable smoking dope grown indoor rather than out I know nothing gets on mine ever. I'll always grow indoor, or at least in a greenhouse.

I also like I can harvest year round way less work trimming. Lol I see outdoor growers trimming their whole years supply at once. Lol not for me I like the work broken up

lets say we live in an ideal world, where cannabis is legal like any other plant like basil or rosemary; even people living in the arctic circle can buy an imported very long flowering variety that was grown in a controlled environment greenhouse located at a nice latitude for a similar price as buying half a kilo of imported cherry tomatoes... growing indoors would just be for the hobbyist, just like not many people today grow that many legal crops indoors, and those who do is because it is a hobby and not really a need.

the prices today in the legal markets in the U.S and Europe are ridiculously high; legal prices cannot be similar to those of black market, there's not risk involved.

lets take Israel for example, in the black market 1 gram of herb will cost you around 30 USD, but people getting medical will pay about 3 USD or less per 1 gram. in fact, it is the same price patients pay for whatever amount the doctor has prescribed for them a month, so someone who gets 30 grams a month pays the same as someone who gets 80 grams a month.

that'll be the reality when things go truly legal worldwide... no more overpriced legal herb.

peace!

shaggyballs

Veteran
What do you folks think of this vid?
A lot of good points in a short vid.

[YOUTUBEIF]v5Hzu0phEJQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
De criminalization.

Set aside all convictions for possession and all non violent related offenses.

Grow it, sell it, trade it, preserve it.

If one is cultivating for re sale, regulate the business like any other.

shaggyballs

Veteran
I like that, good plan!
But
The lastest BS I heard was Decriminalization legitimizes the counter culture.

Sellin pot is all legit now that the cops and judges are selling it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
De criminalization.

Set aside all convictions for possession and all non violent related offenses.

Grow it, sell it, trade it, preserve it.

If one is cultivating for re sale, regulate the business like any other.

gonna have to be penalties for selling to minors, or middle america won't bite even if they think it should be legal. i like your thinking, DC...:tiphat:

Dropped Cat

Veteran
gonna have to be penalties for selling to minors, or middle America won't bite even if they think it should be legal. i like your thinking, DC...:tiphat:

Regulation is in place for tobacco and liquor, simply apply those
statutes for the sale of cannabis.

No ID, no sale.

Grow and possess as much or as little as you'd like worldwide, be courteous and smoke in a desginated area, don't take away someones kids if they stumble into their weed patch, just tell the kid not to do it again. Taking marijuana in any form cbd or thc should be done orally, until the child reaches an age where they can decide for themself whether or not they would like to smoke, as for pregnant women and marijuana more research should be done to see whether it harms or helps.

Until people stop benefiting from it being illegal, it will never be treated like what it really is. A supplement to living a better life and another choice for those with the ability to think for themselves.
A trait becoming more and more rare these days and a problem society will always face until we realize what types of people should be done away with for the problems they cause people with true sovereignty over their lives.

what types of people should be done away with

people that lack the ability to determine whether or not something is right or wrong based on facts should be prevented from breeding depending on the severity of their genetic ignorance aswell as prevented from having any say over others personal freedoms, magical and physical

Dropped Cat

Veteran
people that lack the ability to determine whether or not something is right or wrong based on facts should be prevented from breeding depending on the severity of their genetic ignorance aswell as prevented from having any say over others personal freedoms, magical and physical

No, just no.

No, just no.

it's alot to think about, i know, but until we have enough minds to scientifically find out the difference between right and wrong based on blossoming peace in tandem with our human biology we are doomed to repeat our mistakes, no matter how attached some of us are to them. Not something im about to leave up to someone who has been controlled their whole lives and only does what was pre determined for them without any cognitive thought about what their actions actually mean.

The biggest problem is actually doing the work to figure out if what your doing is correct.

Most would prefer to live their entire lives doing something that hurts others for benefit of themselves or through laziness than to actually understand what their actions actually mean to peaceful people and the world around them. From a modern historical standpoint this mindset is at an all time high and those that contemplate their decisions thoroughly are easily identifiable from the crowd.

hayday

Veteran
I want a cannabis plant in my front yard with no restrictions or fear of arrest. Just like my vitek ,just like my aloe veras.
What I dont want is to go to the store and buy it. Not even once.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Like vegetable with no criminality at all... cannabis harms no one except anthropods coz its toxic to them... lol! But remember we need to "DECRIMINALIZE" no allowing prostitute politicians get away with their "LEGAL LIES"