What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who owns this company? The stock jumped up 50%

shaggyballs

Veteran
I thank Jhhnn, for giving me the drive to find this out!

http://marijuanaindex.org
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=CBGI

Cannabusiness Group, Inc.

Strategic cannabis real estate acquisition, leasing, and management firm whose primary focus is on zoning issues. Acquisition plan to acquire companies that sell products and services to include Security Services, E-Commerce Store Fronts for both Grow and Dispensary operations; Technology Solutions; Software Solutions; and miscellaneous solutions.

This company wants the land... the store... the grow ....the tech and everything else it can get it's greedy little hands on.

Will this be good for the people?????:biggrin:

Last edited:

shaggyballs

Veteran
Terra Tech,AKA GrowOp Technology Ltd a publicly traded firm that has applied for a cultivation license in Clark County, estimates that it can produce 75 pounds of marijuana each week at its 50,000 square-foot facility. That would yield between $15 million to $25 million in annual sales, according to Terra Tech CEO Derek Peterson.

http://www.rollitup.org/t/growop-technologies-ltd-buyer-beware.413535/

I have a security advisory concerning growop technologies. They do business under growop tech, growop technologies ltd.

The founder of the company was a decent guy, he partnered with a Morgan Stanley banker who offered to take the company to IPO. When they went IPO the Morgan Stanley guy never gave the actual founder his shares of the company, he accused him of stealing and kick him out. The Morgan Stanley guy puts the company in the wife's name, as he is on disability from Morgan Stanley and doesn't want Morgan to know about his business ventures. Growop techology ltd builds 53 foot trailers for marijuana cultivation.

John bought such a trailer. He is a bit of a lunatic I must admit. He put $20k down and was contracted to pay the balance after his first harvest. The trailer price is right at $80k.

First off growop was a couple weeks late delivering the trailer, but they didn't postpone the harvest dates in the contract. John grew out a decent grow, but the week before harvest he received notice the balance payment was due. He thought he would financially be able to pay the trailer off in about 3 weeks, after monetizing the harvest, and he ignored the notice.

Growop technologies repossessed the trailer 2 days before harvest, in the middle of the night, with a crew from growop and a tow truck. They harvested the bud and sold it. I know this from talking with John first hand.

I drove by growop tech and noticed 2 more trailers in their yard. I hear second hand they repossessed these trailers also. Also they've repossessed every trailer they've ever sold.

Most of you would never consider buying one of these trailers I know. But if you are considering purchasing one the original owner of growop technologies is operating with a better track record under the moniker growbots. I must disclose i was under contract with growop technology and discovered the details of their scam. I've done no work for them since this incident with John in November, but the details were just recently revealed to me.

Let's call a spade a spade.
"Morgan Stanley" is Derek Peterson.
His business partner is Dhar Mann.

More information on Derek & Dhar's operations can be found here:
cannabiswarrior.com/2010/09/13/bullshitter-of-the-week-dhar-mann/
cannabiswarrior.com/2011/02/26/stfu-another-wegrow-fail-moving-is-not-a-story/

Here is a well-stated response regarding the parent company of Growoptech, "WeGrow":

weGrow, coined the “Walmart of Weed” is opening this weekend in Sacramento leaving behind a failed store in Oakland that had its Grand Reopening just a few short months ago. weGrow Oakland and its founder Dhar Mann are embroiled in a slew of lawsuits, labor disputes and complaints of local corruption. Several suits have been filed by employees and vendors for uncollected paychecks and payments on goods and services received. They have suffered in Oakland due to poor sales and a lack of supply due to alienating themselves from the industry. Dhar himself has made promises to potential franchisees of significant operating revenue and profit all while his own store was suffering and now ultimately shut down. I would encourage anyone doing a story to do their research and search the Alameda County court records for pending suits, mechanic liens on his building, labor disputes and situations of unpaid vendors.

More good information here:

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/Legal...g-news-igrowwegrow-allegedly-doesnt-pay-bills

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2011/02/does_marijuana_really_need_a_big-box_store_like_wa.php

Pay close attention to the comments area.
Dont believe the hype about Derek turning against Dhar.
Derek walked hand-in-hand with Dhar supporting him every step of the way with their shady business moves.
Eventually the snake begins eating it's own tail. That's all you're seeing here.

Last edited:

shaggyballs

Veteran
GrowOp Technology Ltd Expands into CBD and Botanical Extraction
Mar 24 14
Terra Tech Corp., through their medical cannabis subsidiary GrowOp Technology Ltd, announced they are developing a research and industrial extraction facility focused on the medical cannabis market. The facility will be located in Oakland, CA and is being built in response to what the company views as an increase in demand for high grade CBD as well as other botanical extracts. As a first step the company has purchased a custom 20 liter 5,000 PSI supercritical CO2 extractor from Eden Labs. The extractor is designed for botanical and nutraceutical extractions and will be utilized to extract CBD in an effort to have complete control and consistency as they continue to work with Inergetics in the creation of a CBD-based nutritional supplement. This key piece of equipment utilizes CO2 as a solvent, which is superior because it is non-flammable and non-toxic mitigating negative environmental impacts as well as several safety concerns that have been associated with butane extraction. This process allows for the selective extraction of compounds from a variety of botanicals, which possess potent antioxidant as well as neuroprotectant properties.

GrowOp Technology Enters into Strategic Partnership with Inergetics, Inc. to Develop a New Line of CBD Based Nutritional Supplements
Feb 4 14
GrowOp Technology announced it has entered into a strategic partnership with Inergetics, Inc. to jointly develop a line of natural Cannibidiol based nutritional supplements. The strategic partnership will combine Inergetics's proven expertise in successfully developing and marketing innovative nutritional supplements that help consumers lead better and healthier lives with Terra Tech Corp.'s agricultural expertise and established distribution network of dispensaries in legalized medical cannabis markets. The featured active ingredient in this new product line will be Cannibidiol (CBD), a non-psychoactive component of cannabis that possesses a wide range of therapeutic benefits. The supplements will be initially marketed to consumers of medical cannabis in legally approved markets who suffer from ailments that can benefit from CBD's pain management and other therapeutic properties.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Some call this a monopoly....unless your makin' the money!

Grow-Op Technology designs and manufactures large-scale portable, discreet, high-output hydroponic grow rooms. This uniquely portable, self-contained growing environment is ideal for indoor growing. In an industry where compliance is essential and uniformity of quality is desirable, Grow-Op provides a reliable, completely self-contained growing system that can be set up anywhere. The controlled and stable environment increases yields while reducing the risk of crop failure due to pests, molds and malfunctioning equipment.

Growop technology has taken the risk out of outdoor growth and provided an indoor alternative where virtually every aspect of the growing environment can be managed. Yields from hydroponic growing can be substantially greater than those of field yields due to the controlled environment and the ability to grow and harvest several times per year. In California, only 20% of land is considered suitable for agricultural production and every year 1.5% of that land is converted to urban or industrial usage.

Read more: http://www.crunchbase.com/organization/growop-technology#ixzz3AxROtdBS

WE GROW
(listen carefully, they will say for them, it is all about the money)
WORLD REPORT!
VIDEO

Last edited:

shaggyballs

Veteran
Terra Tech Corp Subsidiary, MediFarm, Submits Application for Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Las Vegas

Terra Tech Subsidiaries Submit Eight Nevada State MME Applications

The following summarizes the applications:

Clark County Nevada

Dispensary on Decatur Blvd

Dispensary on Dessert Inn Rd

Cultivation on Gary Ave

Production on Gary Ave

City Of Las Vegas

Dispensary on Western Ave

Washoe County

Dispensary on S. Virginia St

Cultivation on Pyramid Way

Production on Pyramid Way

" Said Evan Nison, "I believe the majority of Americans would prefer responsible companies like Terra Tech to provide marijuana to patients and adults rather than unregulated warehouse grows that currently supply retail dispensaries."

http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20140724-910040.html

Terra Tech Corp. (TRTC) through its wholly-owned subsidiary GrowOp Technology, specializes in controlled environment agricultural technologies. The company integrates best-of-breed hydroponic equipment with proprietary software and hardware to provide sustainable solutions for indoor agriculture enterprises and home practitioners. Our complete product line is available at specialty retailers throughout the United States, and via our website. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Edible Garden, cultivates a premier brand of local and sustainably grown hydroponic produce, sold through major grocery stores such as Shoprite, Fairway Markets and others throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.

For more information about Terra Tech Corp visit: www.terratechcorp.com

Last edited:

shaggyballs

Veteran
TRTC-Ad.gif

Our company goals:
Second stage-Acquire multiple production facilities to capture the market vertical from manufacturing to production up to retail.

Last edited:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Hey shaggy, I know this is a late response but at least you know someone read and gave it some thought. Here are some of my thoughts.

This is a stock I watch and have been since the crazy high the sector hit last March. Like most that trade on that exchange(OTCQB) you have to be a gambler at heart because, although, it fully reporting only it's end of year is audited. High risk vs high reward type of deal. Betting with hard earned cash for the possibility of getting in on the ground floor of what is sure to become of our industry. Not talking about TRTC specifically but large Company(s) with vertical integration so as to track product from seed to retail. One able to meet regulatory standards that pertain to pesticide free and mold free Marijuana, percentages of THC and CBD within the product and exacting dosages on a consistent basis that can be purchased from your local outlet. One that the bean counters can collect their dime. If wide spread legalization takes place this is some of frame work it will take place in.

TRTC has yet to touch a MJ plant but is in the running for a state license for a cultivation and production facility having already gained a permit by local government of Clark County, NV and in whole has submitted applications for 8 NV state Medical Marijuana Establishments(MME) to include seed to sale capability. That would make it the first US public company to do so if granted a license (NV will announce the granting of licenses at the latest nov 5, 2014)...One you can invest in.

TRTC forte is hydroponic veggy production and has facilities in several states that are in some stage of passing medical MJ but are currently creating revenue selling their produce from their custom greenhouses to companies like walmart and Korger. So, the infrastructure is in place, all they would have to do is change the seed. Overall well placed to fill the current and future demands of the market. I have more interest now than ever before.

Side note: Peterson has broken ties with Darr in 2012 and has been quoted as saying "he is a crook"

Last edited:

shaggyballs

Veteran
Hey shaggy, I know this is a late response but at least you know someone read and gave it some thought. Here are some of my thoughts.

This is a stock I watch and have been since the crazy high the sector hit last March. Like most that trade on that exchange(OTCQB) you have to be a gambler at heart because, although, it fully reporting only it's end of year is audited. High risk vs high reward type of deal. Betting with hard earned cash for the possibility of getting in on the ground floor of what is sure to become of our industry. Not talking about TRTC specifically but large Company(s) with vertical integration so as to track product from seed to retail. One able to meet regulatory standards that pertain to pesticide free and mold free Marijuana, percentages of THC and CBD within the product and exacting dosages on a consistent basis that can be purchased from your local outlet. One that the bean counters can collect their dime. If wide spread legalization takes place this is some of frame work it will take place in.

TRTC has yet to touch a MJ plant but is in the running for a state license for a cultivation and production facility having already gained a permit by local government of Clark County, NV and in whole has submitted applications for 8 NV state Medical Marijuana Establishments(MME) to include seed to sale capability. That would make it the first US public company to do so if granted a license (NV will announce the granting of licenses at the latest nov 5, 2014)...One you can invest in.

TRTC forte is hydroponic veggy production and has facilities in several states that are in some stage of passing medical MJ but are currently creating revenue selling their produce from their custom greenhouses to companies like walmart and Korger. So, the infrastructure is in place, all they would have to do is change the seed. Overall well placed to fill the current and future demands of the market. I have more interest now than ever before.

Side note: Peterson has broken ties with Darr in 2012 and has been quoted as saying "he is a crook"

Just may be the pot calling the kettle black!

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran

Just may be the pot calling the kettle black!

LOL, :biggrin: there's always that chance...You can find many sources that conflict each other on the subject. I have heard it told by both sides. In the end you have to decide who to believe. Defiantly a situation that people see it black or white. The whole sector is the wild wild west.:tiphat:

Preacher

The following is only my personal opinion. This post violates what I usually believe in and post as matters of fact.

shaggyballs, I think you're a conspiracy theorist who sees links that aren't there because you're a cynic and want to believe the world is even more fucked-up than the rest of us know it is. Our government makes no effort whatsoever to hide the bullshit- you simply need to look for it. The people are too complacent to even do that, and as such they never hear of it. Marinol's history is an excellent example of this and I'd be very surprised if you knew the publicly-admitted history off the top of your head.

Stop digging knee-deep into the shit, and you'll soon find that the shit starts at shoulder-level.

On-topic edit: stock that trades for a dime each and is pretty new will in fact fluctuate +/-50 percent. That means precisely dick in terms of how viable the company is.

shaggyballs

Veteran
I am only trying to share truth, with those not exposed to it!
Why does this always have result in name calling and personal attacks????
WHY? :cry:

NEGT1

Any inside theories aside, their model is to rent out grow trailers and space?

If a grower doesn't have the competence to secure their own facility, they shouldn't be managing a grow to begin with. That's not a shot at growers, but their business model. At the end of the day, who's going to pay a premium for a grow room? Maybe if it was on a satellite orbiting earth in the abyss, away from the BS. Until that day I think we as humans can find facilities to operate out of without the need for cooperate backing.

Rather than invent cooperate cannabis we can work with other industries to solidify a market share.

shaggyballs

Veteran
The following is only my personal opinion. This post violates what I usually believe in and post as matters of fact.

shaggyballs, I think you're a conspiracy theorist who sees links that aren't there because you're a cynic and want to believe the world is even more fucked-up than the rest of us know it is. Our government makes no effort whatsoever to hide the bullshit- you simply need to look for it. The people are too complacent to even do that, and as such they never hear of it. Marinol's history is an excellent example of this and I'd be very surprised if you knew the publicly-admitted history off the top of your head.

Stop digging knee-deep into the shit, and you'll soon find that the shit starts at shoulder-level.

On-topic edit: stock that trades for a dime each and is pretty new will in fact fluctuate +/-50 percent. That means precisely dick in terms of how viable the company is.
I don't think you see the big picture here??????
It is about more than just stock.
Please, Inform yourself.

Please, if you feel I have posted in error, feel free to post some links in opposition to my statements, which I usually back up with a reference.

I am all for the real truth!

Let's have this real truth But where is it?......I seem to be the only one motivated enough to search out the truth and post my findings!

I think this is every individuals moral responsibility!

If you will show me just cause to retract anything I have said I will do it with a smile!:biggrin:

shag

People are trying to capitalize on cannabis by providing the infrastructure often sorely lacking by haphazard growers.

Am I missing something?

Not being argumentative here, I guess I just don't get the issue. Most people would rather have their wine made by a licensed and inspected winery than some asshole with a bathtub and some rotten grapes. Same can be said for weed is my hunch.

It feels like I should be upset about something here, but I can't place it.
Is the cannabis market supposed to be somehow handled differently than every other commodity we trade? I don't get it.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
this is what happens when shit gets legal

talked about this exact thing happening, that when something is legal it is governed and the people pay for the governance.

medical will be regulated and the tax to regulated will be added to the cost and past to the patient

what were really expecting to happen?

Latest posts

Latest posts