What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IS THIS TRUE???

armedoldhippy

Veteran
as far as i'm concerned, they can shove their patents. they violate OUR patent laws each & every day, as well as have govt sponsored/trained teams of hackers stealing trade secrets as well as military ones. why would we give a fuck what they want? JMHO :tiphat:

A

acme420

They can't patent my personal collection of bag seed. So fuck em

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought mexicans were taking over but im very wrong.

The chinese are buying homes and land in America.

Soo America will be Chinese.

This isn't too far from reality...

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mind translating for us?

you chinese drop cat?

Not against you personally, just your silly home country and its idea of world domination while IRONICALLY its destroying the very world it wants to own LOL...

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Translated to English: Learn the Chinese Language.

As to the balance of your post I suggest you put the remote down
and travel to China to learn first hand what kind of nation she is.

By the way, as of January 2013, the U.S. debt to China was $1.264 trillion.

My guess is that you can't afford it, lol.

Q

quokka

Tony Danza is running for president in China.

So we can all truly understand 'Whos the Boss'. :)

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i doubt its true b/c China and its manufacturing sector will blatantly rip off any patented product/technology it thinks will make them a profit so why would any nation honor or respect Chinese patents.

plus, who is their customer.........not me so really who cares.

dddaver

Veteran
I think it's all kinda stupid really. They never honor any other country's patents, so what makes them think anyone would honor there's? Why is this different than anything else they've ever done? Kinda funny really.