What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does anyone make cannabis tea?

Mary57

I'm enjoying the "lazy microwave method" with fresh sugar leaves: dampen the leaves with a spoonful of coconut oil, nuke at 50% power for four minutes to decarboxylate, add water, nuke at 50% power for four minutes again, and it's warm and cozy and comforting.

Not as much of a buzz as smoking, but it's nice and you can get more cannabinoids into your body for health benefits that way.

You could use coffee or hot chocolate instead of just plain water, but I personally kind of like the way cannabis tastes.

Last edited:

grayeyes

A few times I have taken a small cured bud and dropped it into hot tea. Let it set and cool for a few minutes. Seems the heat of the water causes the THC to diffuse into the water. Regardless of the quasi-chemical analysis above it definitely made me dreamy with a definite high to it. If you have a small nug try it.

H e d g e

Saving the toasted buds after vaporising makes good tea.
There’s water soluble anti inflammatories in the vegetive tissue but not sure to what extent they survive high temperatures.
Good with a mix of lemon balm and lemon verbena or some Graham’s sage or anise hyssop.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Saving the toasted buds after vaporising makes good tea.
There’s water soluble anti inflammatories in the vegetive tissue but not sure to what extent they survive high temperatures.
Good with a mix of lemon balm and lemon verbena or some Graham’s sage or anise hyssop.
Lemon Balm is my second favorite plant to grow!