What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
julsbagell said:
great job with those t5s I have one just like that but never used it to flower only veg. when you flower do u use all red bulbs or mixed red blue?

When I switch to flower I switch the bulbs to all red spectrum. In veg its all blue spectrum.

D Rock

Veteran
Told you I would be back with more pics of the grow. Here they are.

Day 17 of flower​

day16offlower006js7.jpg

These are two Grapefruits. I tried the FIM technique with the one on the left. Didnt work for me though. I must of FIM on the FIM lol, haha.

day16offlower007dt7.jpg

day16offlower010lr0.jpg

These are the other two plants that I got the seeds mixed up & now I dont know what it is now. Thought I had Hindu Kush seeds but quickly dismissed them as Hindu Kush Seeds cause he described what they should have looked like if they were but these did not fit the same description as HK so who knows what the hell I got going over here. It isnt some random bagseed though they are premium seeds so I will have a nice surprise hopefully.

day16offlower014al4.jpg
Group shot of all 4.

More to come later. :joint:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Dude I do that all the time, I completely mix up my strains, alot easier when I only have a few plants, but I am kind of lost with my clones. I know 3 out of 9

Buds are looking good man, like the bondage you are showing

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks Dog. I think that im going to take all of the plants out and try and do a more even LST. I kind of have neglected these plants this go round and they are actually doing real well. They are growing so damn fast and I had to tie branches down without thinking it out first. so now I have a uneven canopy. This needs to be addressed. these plants are growing so fast I have lifted my light about 7" in the last 3 or 4 days. I really think the rapid growth is from using less Fox Farms and using more perlite and Promix. I guess the roots can get more oxygen with more perlite therfore they grow faster. Makes sense. It's O smoke thirty see ya later.

D Rock

Veteran
SirSmokalot said:
yo D
sorry i misssed the thread til now, but i got it locked. peace dog
Sir

Thanks for stopping by Sir, I think over the next week or so They are going to start swelling or at least I hope they do.

I took some new pics but the site started running slow as mollases. They just got watered right before the pics. I made a stoner mistake and missed a watering :redface: . they are ok and i can already see the leaves raising from when they were droopy cause they were dying of thirst. I will post the pics in the morning hopefully the site will act right for me. Later Peeps. :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
day23offlower001kq6.jpg

Here's the gang @ 23 days into flower

day23offlower003bf4.jpg

This one is of one of the two Grapefruits. I can already start to smell the Grapefruit. Smells sweet and maybe a hint of citrus in there too.

day23offlower006fn4.jpg

Here is the grapefruit outside the tent.

day23offlower007kt4.jpg

Trich's are starting to spread down leaves and as mentioned before they are really starting to smell now.

day23offlower009ft3.jpg

day23offlower011nd1.jpg
this is my little work area, Im very limited on space and make the best out of what I got. Nothing fancy but gets the job done right.

day23offlower013ea6.jpg
started these yesterday, 3 have cracked there shells. This is California Indoor/Outdoor Variety. so who knows what I will come up with. Just put the 3 that have popped into Peatmoss pellets under a humidity dome.

day23offlower014xo4.jpg

thats all for now folks, I think its 0:smoke 30. :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
CC Rider thanks for stopping in. I still have leftover trim from last harvest that needs to be made into hash. Im kind of lazy since this last harvest of Northern Lights :canabis: I have three California Indoor/Outdoor Variety Beans that finally cracked and Im still waiting for the other three to hatch. I love this growing stuff. Will post more pics later.
Love Peace ~ Chicken Grease​

G

Great pictures man, You must have a nice camera. Those are some good size bud to only be 23 days into flower they are going to be some monsters. Your plants look beautiful, I enjoyed looking at them thats for sharing your grow. peace

D Rock

Veteran
Georgia Green said:
Great pictures man, You must have a nice camera. Those are some good size bud to only be 23 days into flower they are going to be some monsters. Your plants look beautiful, I enjoyed looking at them thats for sharing your grow. peace
Thanks for stopping by Georgia Green and taking a look at my grow. My Camera is a small digital sony with Macro Capabilities. I believe its a Cyber-shot 7.2 Mega Pixels. Nothing real fancy but takes real good pics for what Im using it for. Check you guys out later.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey D, nice update man, got some monsters under the T5

Grapefruit is looking great too nice and frosty

D Rock

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Hey D, nice update man, got some monsters under the T5

Grapefruit is looking great too nice and frosty

Yo dog thanks for dropping in bro. Yeah Im liking the looks of this Grapefruit. Its got a sweet smell to it.

Black Ra1n said:
Plants are looking great man, big ladies at that. Look forward to watching them bulk up.

B/R
Thanks Black Ra1n. Your not the only one that is looking foward to this bunch bulking up.

:joint:

Hopefully If I can keep it together through this grow without forgetting to water or feed I should have some good smoke. I guess my last harvest of NL is making me lazy as shit and forgetful as hell. See you guys later. :wave:

RealSupreme

way to go D Rock! ya plants are looking very good with nice buds. keep updating ya interesting work.. i'm sure i'll be back to see this 1!
Peace

D Rock

Veteran
RealSupreme said:
way to go D Rock! ya plants are looking very good with nice buds. keep updating ya interesting work.. i'm sure i'll be back to see this 1!
Peace

Thanks for hanging out for a bit. The show is getting good now and buds are bigger than I thought they would be at this moment.

Ok out of the six beans i had trying to germinate only 3 of them popped and two are looking like they might make if they can root in those peatmoss pelletts. This grow feels wrong if that makes sense. Like something is wrong with it but I cant put my finger on it yet. I hope everything goes well for the rest of the grow. Im out. :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
MoleMcHenry said:
D Rock - any of those beans pop yet?
Well I lost the only two that popped. Got way too hot with the humidity dome over the seedlings, it basically cooked the little fellers. Im glad i wasnt any further into growing them when I lost them. Will start some more in a week or so. If they get too big i wont have a place to put them until my other plants come out of the Hut. Need to update with new pics. Later guys. :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
Sammet said:
The grapefruit are looking good mate. :wave:
They smell sweet too. The leaves are going to be frosty as hell, the trichomes are slowly making there way all the way down to the tips of the leaves. More pics to come real soon.