What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pancolitis

Jrad1

Ive had pancolitis for 12 years now. I live in Texas and I can't travel, because of the pain. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I really can't take much more of this disease. I haven't digested food completely in this time. I've tried every Herb known to man from chamomile, turmeric, licorice, fennel, marshmallow root etc. I've done apple cider vinegar and even vitamin b12, ozone water. I discovered cannabis a few months ago. It helps like no other substance I've ever used, but I think I need rso. if someone her has compassion, please help.12 years of starving is making me lose hope.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being in Texas, it's a disadvantage. Possible alternative unless you can obtain cannabis from someone is acupuncture. Realize that's not the answer you wanted, but it might help. There are on line CBD oils you can buy on the internet.

Saw even Wally World sells a form of it. Doing a Google search, many nutritional web site stores sell some form of CBD oil. Why people don't use Google is beyond me.

Jrad1

No way cbd can cure what I have. Yeah I've tried the acupuncture. I just don't respond to much anymore except mj. Honestly can't explain how bad this is and how I've tried nearly everything. MJ was the last thing I tried after 12 years. I was ignorant to it actually being medicine that would work. It has to be the best thing on the planet

Latest posts

Latest posts