You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Best Vaporizer

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
Best Vaporizer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2008, 02:58 PM #41
phattybudz

phattybudz will become famous soon enoughphattybudz will become famous soon enoughphattybudz will become famous soon enough
Dude, has anyone tried that arizer?? That thing looks sick, and it's like half the price of a volcano...! The remote control is pretty absurd but all in all that looks really nice, I'll definitely get one if someone posts a good review..

jbig, have you actually tried it, or are you just basing that on how it looks/the features? I'm skeptic anything is better than the volcano.

Ongoing 6 Bucket 1K DWC grow:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191389

Last edited by phattybudz; 03-30-2008 at 05:01 PM..
phattybudz is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2008, 10:21 AM #42
phattybudz

phattybudz will become famous soon enoughphattybudz will become famous soon enoughphattybudz will become famous soon enough
Bump anyone tried the extreme yet?!?!? I want to order one but if its way weaker than the volcano I'll save up for that....

Old 04-02-2008, 07:26 PM #43
julsbagell
Banned

julsbagell will become famous soon enough
I bought one two months is that the fuji digital volcano knock off? I got it in venice for 280 otd once you get the right temp dialed in its bomb. I also have a hot box.
julsbagell is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2008, 11:45 PM #44
skunke

skunke is on a distinguished road
I personly have a herbal air and it the best bang for a buck their is!
skunke is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2008, 09:06 AM #45
Muleskinner

Muleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really nice
If my Volcano broke down I'd definitely get it serviced, it's probably something very minor.

I still haven't found anything as good as the Volcano, btw. For cheaper ones I still like the Aromazap very much.

I've heard that the newer valve assembly (the disposable one) on the Volcano is not as good as the old one, so I'd stick to the old one - they still offer it.
Muleskinner is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2008, 09:25 AM #46
phattybudz

I ordered an extreme arizer, so I will post a review about it as soon as it gets here. For $260 it's got more features than the volcano and it's half the price. I'm pretty sure I'll be stoked, I've seen good reviews on other forums.

Old 04-06-2008, 09:30 AM #47
UmphreyMcgee420
Heady Connoisseur

UmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura aboutUmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura aboutUmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura aboutUmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura about
So i just got back from some shows and i was checking out the local glass etc. this one shop i checked out had this glass mount that fit perfectly on top of your volcano with two hoses so if you had two people you could puff the vapors etc. and it also has an attachment to so you can change it out from a hose to an attachment that fits in your bong and puff your vapors through a bong. I think im going to go back and buy it next weekend and give it a try any of your ever heard or seen/tried it before?
UmphreyMcgee420 is offline Quote

Old 04-07-2008, 03:27 PM #48
UmphreyMcgee420
Heady Connoisseur

UmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura aboutUmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura aboutUmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura aboutUmphreyMcgee420 has a spectacular aura about
The shop was in Asheville but he said hes got shops in cali with them and they're "a big hit"
UmphreyMcgee420 is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2008, 08:42 PM #49
phattybudz

The Arizer (arizer.com) is basically a volcano that costs half as much with a few differences...

Pros: Sweet design, sturdy, nice bowl, comes with extra bowl/bag and a nice glass poky stick, whip/bag option, remote, taste *almost* as good as volcano, <half of what a volcano costs$$$! Takes up less space too.

Cons: Top pieces get hot at full temperature after only 1 bag --- not for serious multi-person sessions, Fan is slightly slower than volcano, and the mouth piece doesn't have a push-in valve on it, so you have to use your thumb. Future models need a better way to connect the bag to the bowl also.

Highly recommended, I'm just as high right now as I would be with a volcano. They're also making a battery I hear. Sweet sweet machine. It's not a volcano but it's a very close second!!

Last edited by phattybudz; 04-16-2008 at 01:45 PM..

Old 04-27-2008, 12:13 AM #50
Rickutr
Banned

Rickutr is on a distinguished road
Verdamper is still the best - the only one besides the heat gun that can vape hash the whole way through not just the outsides of the hash piece
Rickutr is offline Quote