Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Best Vaporizer

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
Best Vaporizer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2008, 03:07 PM #21

Well I just love the Volcano.....pack it with resin for a thicker vapor.....I am going to get the digital as well soon.....need something for the car though, I am thinking of mounting the super vapezilla in the dash!

Old 02-18-2008, 10:45 PM #22
TheGroBro

TheGroBro is on a distinguished road
I have a Vapor Bros, VaporGenie and a Steinel 2310/Bong. My hands-down favorite is the Steinel. I sometimes use it to fill turkey bags but mostly rip the bong (no water).

I love that it heats up in 2-3 seconds. It's also really accurate, you can see the difference in the vaped weed when you set the gun to 390 vs 400, etc. Also, the gun is just super cool. You can actually use it to light the barbeque and probably other things (keep it non-toxic, though . .ha ha . .no removing paint from cars).

A tip - vapor bowls suck, in my opinion. What I do is load a 3/4 inch screen into the glass bong stem (as if the stem where a whip) and use a 9mm reducer on my gun. Nearly indestructable and perfectly sized for 1 big rip.
TheGroBro is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2008, 12:09 AM #23
dude06version

dude06version has a spectacular aura aboutdude06version has a spectacular aura aboutdude06version has a spectacular aura about
i also own a silver surfer and love it.. big ass bong type rips of vapor.soooo tasty...if you turn up the temps it doesnt take much effort to get fat hits, i keep mine set at about 3oclock..
dude06version is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2008, 12:57 AM #24
3dDream
Matter that Appreciates Matter

3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice
First, temperature does matter. I have found that some strains are harder to vape at higher temps. Also, you want to be vaping, not burning, knowing the temp allows you to do this. Second, those shitty vapes that are at an angle will have the weed fall on the heating element if you don't pack enough in. Third, balloons are nice, but you get more flavor from a whip style.

I use the natural goods vape. The best $175 I spent last year. Be careful who you let try it. I got lots of unwanted attention because of the vape. Lots of "you got to try the vape" conversions being had w/ strangers by my friends. Good luck and I hope you enjoy whatever you buy.
3dDream is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2008, 01:05 AM #25
captain bigbud

captain bigbud is on a distinguished road
I hate high prices
captain bigbud is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2008, 02:50 PM #26
Storm Crow

Storm Crow is just really niceStorm Crow is just really niceStorm Crow is just really niceStorm Crow is just really niceStorm Crow is just really niceStorm Crow is just really niceStorm Crow is just really niceStorm Crow is just really niceStorm Crow is just really niceStorm Crow is just really nice
Me too, Cap! But my lungs are worth it! - Granny (who loves her little VB!)

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...=1#post2556045

Granny's list- Now on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf
Storm Crow is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2008, 07:55 PM #27
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
well im decided almost...its either gonna be asilver surfer or a vapormatic

On a budget?? Check these out
DIY Thermostatic fan speed Controller

My homemade Aerocloner, MK2 version

all posts made by this screen name are absoloutely true All pictures are mine and i dont give a f u c k what your law says.......
Disclaimers wont protect you when the piggies come a callin
Harry Gypsna is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2008, 09:25 PM #28
asa42
Anime n Stoner Aficionado

asa42 is just really niceasa42 is just really niceasa42 is just really niceasa42 is just really niceasa42 is just really niceasa42 is just really niceasa42 is just really niceasa42 is just really nice
iheartbud good thread... the more i use my vape the more i'm noticing an extremly dry throat. for that i've caught sight of water/ice filters specifically to attach to the end of a whip. 1st saw it on vapebro site, but there are others. the other suggestion i've heard (not gotten to try either) has to do w/ how the whip & element connect. the box styles generally dont allow air flow beyond your suckin. some vapes compensate & aparently air flows easier... i believe the silver surfer is one.

"Phrasing!" Archer

"I thought you were happy... your tail is wagging" Dr John Zoidberg
asa42 is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2008, 09:30 PM #29
thcbound
Vapor '08

thcbound will become famous soon enoughthcbound will become famous soon enough
The Volcano is by far the best vaporizer I've used, and I've used many of them including the super vapezilla.

I also like the Vapor Bros and think it is one of the best values out there.
thcbound is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2008, 07:00 PM #30
belfast
Free Market Anarchist

belfast will become famous soon enoughbelfast will become famous soon enough
Nice piece of Germany technology

AroMed Vaporizer
https://www.aromed.com/en/aromed.html
"By a free country, I mean a country where people are allowed, so long as they do not hurt their neighbours, to do as they like. I do not mean a country where six men may make five men do exactly as they like." - Lord Salisbury (1830-1903)

Cannabis Grow Guides Free Books Video updated regularly
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=81844

New cannabis scare Cannabis Related Acquired Paranoia by Proxy

Scientist Robert Anderson Ph.D Exposes a Myth behind New Zealand's favourite health food

Cannabis grow guide Free books NEW LINKS ADDED

The libertarian Party

https://www.archive.org/web/web.php look up dead web links in the archive.

Confederate Flag

Last edited by belfast; 02-21-2008 at 07:04 PM..
belfast is offline Quote