Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Medicinal Effects of Strains

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
Medicinal Effects of Strains Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2004, 12:01 AM #11
DrJay2001
now at peace

DrJay2001 will become famous soon enough
LOL, I was asking? Heh, heh, must have been the Wreck I tried this morning :-)

I think your report on the Kal X is important. We need to know what doesn't work as much as what does. It's like the Skunk/
Afghani we just tried. It was nice pot but no ham sandwich when it came to cramps or pain.

The same is true for Sweet Kush for me. We grow great Kush that provides a helluva buzz but little medical relief other than distraction.

Yours,
Dr. Jay

https://www.letfreedomgrow.com
DrJay2001 is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2004, 03:20 AM #12
homegrownsweets

homegrownsweets is on a distinguished road
another nice report DR Jay I have never gotten a TW clone but i have two crosses growing from seed apollo 11 x trainwreck and aloha white widdow x trainwreck. With these crosses will i have to wait anywhere close to 9 months for harvest? I also thought they did not have any trainwreck seed unless its a feminized version? Anyways they look very nice must be a good medical relief. Would be nice to try one day.
zeppelindood its good to see your report on Kal -x its helpful as i thought this was going to be something i wanted to run. well at least the citral was good. I really enjoyed that smoke when i had it. Peace
homegrownsweets is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2004, 04:52 AM #13
DrJay2001
now at peace

DrJay2001 will become famous soon enough
Just a note on flowering. My understand is that three sets of genes control flowering. Two are related to photo period and one to time from germination.

When Train Wreck is crossed and seeds produced flowering comes back under control of the photoperiod genes. There are TW beans but only those willing to grow them out for many months to find a good Mom are going to very interested in them.

I think a Train Wreck/Widow cross sounds awesome. Please let us know how that comes out.

Yours,
Dr. Jay

https://www.letfreedomgrow.com
DrJay2001 is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2004, 05:19 AM #14
homegrownsweets

That was comforting thought i would have to wait 9 months.lol I will keep you updated but there nothing exciting yet the plant is in veg, but very healthy and vigorous. Peace homegrown

Old 07-07-2004, 05:13 AM #15
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

i just thought of this but northern lights 5 x shiva is a good toke for depression and or anxiety. i would recommend it highly.

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."
zeppelindood is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2004, 06:58 PM #16
billk6969

billk6969 is on a distinguished road
Bahia Black Head for medical purposes

Hello all. My first try at Bahia black head from KC Brains was an amazing success! This strain is great for ansomnia and chronic back pain. Giving you a heavy body buz, with just 2 hits you will be medicated for hours.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Keep smokin,

B

Last edited by billk6969; 07-15-2004 at 07:01 PM..
billk6969 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2004, 07:04 PM #17
bartender187
Bakin in da Sun

bartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the roughbartender187 is a jewel in the rough
Great Pics That should come with a warning label

Im glad you had better experience with KC Brains than i did, (i.e. bad germ coupled with high hermi rates) Im kicking my self now for not choosing to grow Bahia Black.

bartender187
bartender187 is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2004, 07:39 AM #18
homegrownsweets

i agree the trainwreck is a very powerful med strain. I ended picking up a bag from a friend. Very reliable source. The nugs are very hard and covered in crystals. The smoke was great everyone who tried was convinced it was one of the best they have ever smoked. After every hit was followed by someone coffing. This bud Rocks!!! i passed some on to two members and maybe they will coment on the high. here are some pics...

Old 07-22-2004, 07:41 AM #19
homegrownsweets

Old 07-22-2004, 04:38 PM #20
billk6969

billk6969 is on a distinguished road
Nice buds homegrownsweets. This stuff does expand in the lungs, but I wonder what cure your source uses. I have had the bahia in mason jars and now when I smoke it, no caugh, no choke, just smooth and Big HIGH!

Enjoy this strain, I plan to keep it in my grow for a long time to come. I even like this better than white widow!

Keep smokin,

B
billk6969 is offline Quote