Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > People do not die from cannabis use!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
People do not die from cannabis use! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2017, 05:05 AM #31
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Over 20 years ago I heard of a customs agent in the UK dying from cannabis.

He was helping to unload a ton of confiscated hashish, and it fell off the forklift onto his head.

So yeah, cannabis can kill.....if a ton of it falls on your head.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2017, 05:39 AM #32
Dislexus
the shit spoon

Dislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
they said the same thing about schizophrenia, that pot smoke caused it

NOW science says that reality is people with latent schizophrenia are more likely to smoke because of the latent disease

so the question becomes how many people who have cardiovascular stress and heart conditions smoke because stress physically pains them?

How many people who smoke pot smoke cigarettes? what part of the population with 3x the amount of disease also led poor lifestyles potentially before they found weed?

Remember weed is a medicine but you need to use it with that intent and then allow the benefit you get from it to address other facets of lifestyle for optimal health

Smoke in and of itself will not heal you from continued bad lifestyle choices
There was an article linking cannabis and hypertension, which is bullshit, because people who are stressed are more likely to have hypertension and more likely to self-medicate with cannabis. Its the exact same bullshit logic from the "gateway drug" argument, falsely equating correlation with causation.

That said the biggest misunderstanding on both sides of the debate is that cannabinoid profiles are so different between one bag and another. I have smoked two different phenos of the same sativa strain line, the effect of one was happy energetic creative get-things-done party-mode, the effect of the other was racing thoughts paranoia and psychosis, two complete polar opposites. So its not always medicine and there are dangers out there, people just don't know that one experience doesn't apply to all.
Dislexus is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2017, 07:34 PM #33
Galaxy420

Galaxy420 has a spectacular aura aboutGalaxy420 has a spectacular aura aboutGalaxy420 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420smokes607 View Post
I've been reading a lot of stories lately about people dying cus they smoke weed. This one person says smoke weed once and you're gonna have 3x higher chances of dying from cardiovascular problems or some shit like that. Now let me ask is this all bullshit, like the psa commercials from my childhood? I've been smoking weed for probably 10 years now high blood pressure runs in my family I'm out of shape as fuck but my blood pressure is and has always been in the normal range or good. Today I read this article that said this 20 something guy from new jersey was found dead on his bedroom door. He died of a heart arythmnia and the medical examiner said he could no way associate marijuana with his death, he couldn't say weed killed him. His parents found 2 different medical jars in his room with one saying 28% n the other 24%. They're on the war path saying weed killed him n all but he had family history of arythmnia n idk just babbling like I do. I got this nice purple stuff from my cousin n it really makes me talk n think. I like it a lot haha but let me ask your opinions on it did I think it's all phewy.
look into Dr Donald Tashkin... He's the leading authority on smoked cannabis and was funded through national institute of health ( NIH) to research smoked cannabis... he found that smoked cannabis increased pulmonary function! because mainly th ecannabinoids present in smoked cannabis are anti-inflammatory and increase bronco dilation

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:40 PM #34
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really nice
And on the other hand, I just read a report in the media which said Cannabis protects against heart attacks and strokes by relaxing the blood vessels. Smoke em while you got em.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM #35
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura about
herb can be gr8 used in the proper way. I see ari's point. smoking does have other chemical reactions so prolyy not on mmj list of conditions treat heart. doc once told me u only reap 15% of endcanns smoking and better to vape or eat or use in alcohol or glyc tinctr for best results 80% endcann or more.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2017, 09:17 PM #36
Mogli

Mogli will become famous soon enoughMogli will become famous soon enough
never heard on someone die from weed
Mogli is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 09:18 AM #37
redlaser

redlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud of
A guy in Brazil died from crashing into a tree fleeing a roadblock, and the 1,000 lbs of pot in the back of his SUV came forward crushing him. There are pics if you google it, on the daily mail at least.
redlaser is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2017, 06:06 PM #38
Payaso
Administrator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
A reminder: the thread is about cannabis...

It is not about big pharma, it is not about cigarettes or tobacco.

Off topic posts will be and have been deleted.

Old 08-24-2017, 06:47 PM #39
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
No healthy people die from cannabis...yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2017, 12:36 AM #40
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud of
But how many have died from Cannabis Legal Abuse ? (the WoD)

1000's

Cannabis is so safe they kind of have to look for Make-work problems.

Personally, I'm big on dust control in factories.

I hope the new American hemp industry gives all their workers dust-free

but not smoke free

workplaces.
St. Phatty is offline Quote