Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > People do not die from cannabis use!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
People do not die from cannabis use! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2017, 06:28 PM #21
herbgreen

herbgreen will become famous soon enoughherbgreen will become famous soon enoughherbgreen will become famous soon enough
Cannabis reduces bloodpressure as far as I can tell

Its a vaso-dilator opens arties and ...thus the red eyes

Vasodilation refers to the widening of blood vessels. It results from relaxation of smooth muscle cells within the vessel walls, in particular in the large veins (called venodilators), large arteries, and smaller arterioles. The process is the opposite of vasoconstriction, which is the narrowing of blood vessels.

3x more likely....I saw that ad its messed up

If this was true it would be known by now and repeated over and over like it kills your brain and makes you crazy and turns you into a raddish ect

Its over.people are dabbing huge hits ....They did not die....They carry on perfectly

Try that with tobbacco concentrate or booze...These are LEGAL gettem at the gas station LOL
herbgreen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:32 PM #22
OG Expressions
Banned

OG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420smokes607 View Post
I've been reading a lot of stories lately about people dying cus they smoke weed. This one person says smoke weed once and you're gonna have 3x higher chances of dying from cardiovascular problems or some shit like that. Now let me ask is this all bullshit, like the psa commercials from my childhood? I've been smoking weed for probably 10 years now high blood pressure runs in my family I'm out of shape as fuck but my blood pressure is and has always been in the normal range or good. Today I read this article that said this 20 something guy from new jersey was found dead on his bedroom door. He died of a heart arythmnia and the medical examiner said he could no way associate marijuana with his death, he couldn't say weed killed him. His parents found 2 different medical jars in his room with one saying 28% n the other 24%. They're on the war path saying weed killed him n all but he had family history of arythmnia n idk just babbling like I do. I got this nice purple stuff from my cousin n it really makes me talk n think. I like it a lot haha but let me ask your opinions on it did I think it's all phewy.
Those parents are retards and should be locked up for being so stupid they could harm society.

Its like this with opiates too. A few clowns die so the rest of us get cut off and suffer in pain. A few tards ruin it for the rest.

Weed hasnt hurt anyone. Go ask stoned40yrs if hes dead last time i checked hes been smoking dope since 1965... thats probably twice as long as half the forum members have been alive.

The shit wont hurt ya
OG Expressions is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2017, 08:15 PM #23
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Tell me.... what medical cannabis state lists cannabis in order to decrease cardiovascular disease as a classification to get a MMJ card? If any medical cannabis state shows cannabis to be helpful in coronary disease, I'd sure like to know to satisfy my curiosity.

None that I know of; marijuana seems to have a wide range of effects on people and can be quite different for each individual. Many regular smokers report feeling relaxed, high, happy, and peaceful, along with sleepiness and "the munchies' — extreme thirst and hunger.

However, depending on strain/strength/frequency numerous other people report feeling depressed, anxious, and paranoid, along with a number of physical symptoms including tremors and breathing irregularities.

Scientists believe smoking marijuana puts a strain on your heart although are not sure whether it is the active ingredient tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) itself or other substances within the inhaled smoke, such as carbon monoxide and burnt plant particles, that have negative effects on the heart.

Previous studies have shown marijuana causes increased heart rate, fluctuations in blood pressure, and a decreased ability for the blood to carry oxygen. The heart is both working harder and getting less oxygen, a situation that increases heart attack risk.

Marijuana could also trigger a heart attack by disrupting the cholesterol plaques that line the blood vessels of people with artery disease. If pieces of plaque break off they can clog the vessels that carry oxygen to the heart and ultimately cause a heart attack.

While further research is required to definitively determine the impact of marijuana on cardiovascular disease, it is reasonable to recommend against recreational marijuana use, especially in individuals with a history of coronary artery disorders.

Sources:
Harvard Medical
American College of Cardiology
National Institute of Biotechnology
Georgia State university....many scholarly articles out there.

ALL drugs have potential harmful effects. Caffeine...good and bad. Rx drugs not taken properly...the list goes on.

Too, probably same number of studies, maybe more, that show cannabis does dilate vessels, etc. And, too, it depends on the transport mechanism...smoking, dabbing, edibles, tinctures. Too many variables to consider.

I know the states I've lived in that have MMJ....coronary disease is not listed. Curious if certain states do allow cannabis. Going on Medical Marijuana Doctor website....they'll show toe nail fungus (onychomycosis as a " possibility"). Betting it's not a condition Dept. of Health approves cannabis.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/q...juana-by-state

Clicked on numerous states...haven't come up with cardiac/coronary for treatable conditions.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of quality connoisseur cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 10 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:30 PM #24
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant future
I’m pretty sure anything consumed by “smoking” is considered bad in the eyes of the medical community.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:47 PM #25
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterhaff View Post
I’m pretty sure anything consumed by “smoking” is considered bad in the eyes of the medical community.
only because of the other byproducts in the smoke. DRs will ALL tell you that smoking/vaping is the fastest way to get it into your system.

Old 08-18-2017, 09:16 PM #26
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
only because of the other byproducts in the smoke. DRs will ALL tell you that smoking/vaping is the fastest way to get it into your system.
Yep.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2017, 09:17 PM #27
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant future
@ Jellyfish. It was just a comment about smoking anything in general. I’ve seen reports to the contrary, that smoking cannabis may have beneficial effects due to properties of the cannabinoids.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2017, 09:23 PM #28
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

Quote:
@ Jellyfish. It was just a comment about smoking anything in general. I’ve seen reports to the contrary, that smoking cannabis may have beneficial effects due to properties of the cannabinoids.
me too. have read reports about research showing that people that smoked both tobacco AND weed having lower rates of lung cancer than cig smokers only. hmmmmm...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:27 PM #29
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura about
reports from who? has me thinkin. anwayz not in mmj state, not gonna worry.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2017, 01:24 AM #30
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
I wasn't disagreeing with YOU, my friend. I was disagreeing with the medical community. They associate cannabis smoking (which they know nothing about usually) with tobacco smoking, and give their opinions as facts.
Jellyfish is offline Quote