Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD - I tried it but it did nothing for me

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
CBD - I tried it but it did nothing for me Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2017, 02:50 PM #11
Lucky 7
Grow Room Manager

Lucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the rough
Darn auto spell! I curse you, haha, but you get the gist

Julian: "Nothing can possibly go wrong with this plan!"
Lucky 7 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:14 PM #12
Drewsif
Banned

Drewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 7 View Post

The pen delivery system is nothing short of technological miracle. I envy those in a legal state.
Why? Most product is produced by the retailer itself (and in that case it's bullshit 100% of the time without question, no exceptions)

Cbd doesn't work at all. Thats my reality, since the only cbd products i have access to come from dispensaries and Chinese hemp opportunists.
Drewsif is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 12:04 AM #13
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
To be fair, please take note: I only tried ONE offering from ONE manufacturer. Also, I'm a newb to cannabis just looking for safe meds.

Up to this point, it seems the meds I grow for myself are the most effective for my needs. Go figure.....
brown_thumb is online now Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 04:14 AM #14
Natural
Cannabis Lover

Natural will become famous soon enoughNatural will become famous soon enoughNatural will become famous soon enough
This seems to be true for me also, including my mother who tried it just as I did. I believe that cannabis truly is an amazing plant that has tons of medical benefits, but as for straight CBD being useful for my pain or anxiety, it didn't seem to do anything at all.

I tried different brands, doses, and ROA's.
Even dabbing a half gram of CBD isolate in one sitting had no effect.. I also tried a well known extract company's "CBD sap" which didn't do anything for me either.

The strange thing is it seems to work well for my dog because it does seem to help with her hip dysplasia... I still give it to her.